Difference between revisions of "GDC Agenda 2020-07-01"
From IHE Wiki
(Created page with "== Welcome == * [https://ihe.webex.com/recordingservice/sites/ihe/recording/playback/c0d40810f70d406797d31d3da03ac008 June 3, 2020 Meeting Recording] == National Deployment...")
Latest revision as of 07:17, 23 June 2020
National Deployment Committees
- Board reports and status updates
- New Reports
IHE World Summit 2020
- Status update (Jürgen)
- Registration is re-opened
Engagement of Deployment Committees
- Sharpening the role and purpose of Deployment Committees
- Upgrade the governance document
- Not sure, if hard constraints can be applied, but at least some more guidance, what we expect from a Deployment Committee
- Activity measurements (affects fees, reporting, ...)?
- IHE-Europe is working on a concept for this
- Once ready, it will be presented in the GDC
- Could be taken up and aligned for International level
- How can we support national Deployment Committees?
- Sharing "good experiences" is an important way to support
- Idea: Develop a guideline of success factors
- Interesting presentations could be included in the agenda on a regular basis
- "US/Asia/Europe slots" for such presentations of "interesting topic of the country" (maybe 3/6 times a year)
- To straw into the regular agendas
- Group sees that as a good idea
Joint IHE/HL7 AsiaPac summit, Singapore
- COVID-19 situation still unclear
- Action item: Step 1: HIMSS AsiaPac Summmit status has to be checked (Jürgen)
- Will be hard to assemble a good program until October
- We've not invested into this event -> it would make sense to "simply leave it"
- Action item: Step 2: After HIMSS status checked, do group decision by email (Jürgen)
Any other business
- Wednesday, August 5, 9:00-10:00 AM CT (US)