Difference between revisions of "Domain Coordination Committee"
|Line 78:||Line 78:|
Revision as of 09:22, 28 January 2020
Participating in this committee is one of the duties of the Co-Chairs of IHE Domain Committees.
The table presented on the above page lists dates intended to help the IHE Sponsors track the timelines for the different domains and identify potential bottlenecks or scheduling issues. This is intended to be an "early in the cycle, high level overview of what is on the horizon". The information here will later be used as the basis for more detailed planning so it is important that it is accurate and entered in a timely manner. The publication schedule located here, is derived from the Domain Milestone Dates table and includes the actual assigned dates as opposed to requested dates.
Domain Coordination Committee activities include:
- Sharing experience and advice on best practices, including mentoring of newly created Domains
- Discussing and collecting input on Profiles that may cross Domain boundaries
- Coordinating Domain development and publication schedules
- Develop, in conjunction with the Testing and Tools Committee, a consistent approach to ensuring testability of Profiles
- Developing common operational procedures (change proposal handling, profile standards selection, etc.)
- Developing common infrastructure for efficient committee work
- Ensuring consistency in content and format among Technical Frameworks and related documents published by all IHE Domains
- Review and approval of IHE Profiles prior to their publications as final text
Proposed Agenda Topics will be scheduled for discussion at upcoming meetings. See the committee calendar for future teleconference dates and times.
|2020-02-04 (rescheduled from 2020-01-28)||Agenda||Minutes|
|2019-02-05 (rescheduled due to IHE NA Connectathon)||Agenda||Minutes|