Difference between revisions of "Domain Coordination Committee"
|Line 46:||Line 46:|
Revision as of 13:34, 20 December 2016
Participating in this committee is one of the duties of the Co-Chairs of IHE Domain Committees.
The table present on the above page lists dates primarily intended to help the IHE Sponsors track the timelines for the different domains and identify potential bottlenecks or scheduling issues. This is intended to be an "early in the cycle, high level overview of what is on the horizon". The information here will later be used as the basis for more detailed planning so it is important that it is accurate.
Domain Coordination Documents out for review
1. 2012.03.13: SNOMED CT information gathering document link: DUE 2012.04.30 Contact: Juergen Brandstaetter
- SNOMED info gathering document - Must be completed by each domain
2. 2012.03.13: NAMESPACE information gathering document link: DUE TBD Contact: Mary Jungers
- NameSpace info gathering doc - See individual tabs along the bottom; seeking outside contract help
3. NEW 2013.06.25: Integration Statement Format Refresh
Domain Coordination Committee activities include:
- Sharing experience and advice on best practices, including mentoring of newly created Domains
- Discussing and collecting input on Profiles that may cross Domain boundaries
- Coordinating Domain development and publication schedules
- Develop, in conjunction with the Testing and Tools Committee, a consistent approach to ensuring testability of Profiles
- Developing common operational procedures (change proposal handling, profile standards selection, etc.)
- Developing common infrastructure for efficient committee work
- Ensuring consistency in content and format among Technical Frameworks and related documents published by all IHE Domains
- Review and approval of IHE Profiles prior to their publications as final text
Proposed Agenda Topics will be scheduled for discussion at upcoming meetings. See the committee calendar for future teleconference dates and times.
In the ITI CP Status directory are examples of the spreadsheet used by ITI tech for CP tracking.
1. Technical Framework PUBLICATION PROCESS narrative: IHE staff has released a document for comment by the Technical Committee co-chairs and Domain Coordination Committee members.
- Review Cycle: September 27 - October 25, 2011
- TF Publication Review Form (google spreadsheet) (use this to comment on these documents)
2. Technical Framework NAMESPACE Whitepaper: IHE Documentation Working Group has released a document for comment by the DCC members and TC co-chairs.
- Review Cycle: October 15 - November 15, 2011
- Namespace Review Form (google spreadsheet) (use this to comment on these documents)
3. IHE Strategic Workgroup input Information and Contact Name per Domain due Nov 21st. See original email from Chris Carr dated Oct 3rd, 2011
- Review Cycle: October 3 - November 21, 2011
4. IHE New Supplement Template - begin to use Dec 19, 2011
- Template available at: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Document_templates/Supplement_template/
- If errors or inconsistencies are found, please record at TF Supplement Template comment form
- Plan is to re-review approx July 2012