Difference between revisions of "DEV Planning Committee Action Items"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "See also DEV Planning Committee Closed Action Items page. To see changes between current and last(or any earlier) versions of the action item list, click the history tab...")
 
(Action Items 001-009)
 
(27 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 25: Line 25:
 
| '''<Participants>''' | DEV Co-chairs, Paul Sherman
 
| '''<Participants>''' | DEV Co-chairs, Paul Sherman
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | April 29, 2019
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | April 29, 2019
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |CLOSED
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
  
Line 31: Line 31:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 002
 
| align="center" | 002
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Board Review
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Todd Cooper
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | ?
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |CLOSED/ABANDONED
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Completing the IHE Devices transition … IHE Devices annual Board Report – will include this content:
 +
:- 1. Finalize domain & program co-chair leadership,
 +
:- 2. Finish standing-up Programs (esp. DPI!),
 +
:- 3. Update wiki & web content,
 +
:- 4. Sync IHE Devices TF  2020 Edition (to template + front matter),
 +
:- 5. Update TF supplements (as appropriate) with new organization,
 +
:- 6. IHE 2020 Domain Webinars – present in “Introducing IHE “Devices”” webinar,
 +
:- 7. Update IHE International Governance with issues found along the way to make it easier for the next domain down the path !
 +
 
 +
::- Reference: IHE DEV – T3 “Transition Tiger Team” Report Out – 2020.06.24
 +
 
 +
::- All the above items have been completed as of October 27th, 2020, except the Board Report.
  
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 003
 
| align="center" | 003
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Wiki Web Updates
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |CLOSED
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Codify policy for Domain. This was a Wiki update for ballot procedures.
  
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 004
 
| align="center" | 004
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Finalize the DEV Cochair Leadership (PCD vs DEV TC & PC) - Call for Domain Cochairs. Put forth 2 names for the DEV Ballot
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |CLOSED
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Formal ballot at the domain level? We will announce the formal decision at the October Virtual F2F. This was completed on Monday, October 5th, CoB.
  
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 005
 
| align="center" | 005
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Complete the 'Initial' DEV Roster
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Todd Cooper
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | August 26, 2020
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |CLOSED
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | This was closed during the August 26th DEV Joint Webex Meeting.
  
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 006
 
| align="center" | 006
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | DEV Wikis
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Michael to work with John Rhoads and Todd.
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | August 2021
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | 1.IHE DEV / DPI Program wiki updates to sync top level with DEV (make the landing page and next level down is clear). 2. Other IHE DEV wiki updates.
 +
 
  
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 007
 
| align="center" | 007
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | 2020 Technical Framework on GitHub
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Michael to work with John Rhoads and Todd on this.
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | August 2021
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | We need to also update and incorporate with CPs approved and along with the template. The CPs have been approved, just need to add to the list. Volume 3 is now in GitHub. Vol 1 and 2 needs to be combined. May be worthwhile to see how ITI has done their repo. The latest template is in good shape.
  
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 008
 
| align="center" | 008
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Collaboration Tooling
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Michael to work with Ken and Amit on this action.
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | August 2021
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Work with Amit to determine the collaboration tools we will use going forward (e.g., Google Groups, Google Docs, WikiMedia, Causeway, Confluence & Jira or other). What works for DPI is Confluence and GitHup. Most like Webex. There is also Central Desktop used by the IEEE.
 
+
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 009
 
| align="center" | 009
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Board Report
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Co-chairs
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | August 2021
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Jul 2021: waiting for Board / DCC request
 
|}
 
|}
  
Line 345: Line 356:
 
|}
 
|}
  
'''Links to PCD Cochairs Meetings'''
+
'''Links to DEV Meetings'''
Go to most recent/past meetings or next meeting [[:Category: PCD Meeting]]
+
: Go to most recent/past meetings or next meeting [[:Category: DEV Meeting]]
  
 
[[Patient Care Device]] home
 
[[Patient Care Device]] home
  
[[PCD Cochair Closed Action Items]]  
+
[[DEV Planning Committee Closed Action Items]]
  
[[Category:PCD]]
+
[[Category:DEV, PCD]]

Latest revision as of 09:34, 28 July 2021

See also DEV Planning Committee Closed Action Items page.

To see changes between current and last(or any earlier) versions of the action item list, click the history tab at the top of the page, select versions to compare and click compare command.

Significant recent changes, other than dates, will be in bold.


Action Items 001-009

Number Action Owner Participants Due Date Status Comments
001 Form Tiger Team to create and execute punch list finalizing DEV Domain transition Todd Cooper DEV Co-chairs, Paul Sherman April 29, 2019 CLOSED


002 Board Review Todd Cooper Co-chairs  ? CLOSED/ABANDONED Completing the IHE Devices transition … IHE Devices annual Board Report – will include this content:
- 1. Finalize domain & program co-chair leadership,
- 2. Finish standing-up Programs (esp. DPI!),
- 3. Update wiki & web content,
- 4. Sync IHE Devices TF 2020 Edition (to template + front matter),
- 5. Update TF supplements (as appropriate) with new organization,
- 6. IHE 2020 Domain Webinars – present in “Introducing IHE “Devices”” webinar,
- 7. Update IHE International Governance with issues found along the way to make it easier for the next domain down the path !
- Reference: IHE DEV – T3 “Transition Tiger Team” Report Out – 2020.06.24
- All the above items have been completed as of October 27th, 2020, except the Board Report.
003 Wiki Web Updates Co-chairs CLOSED Codify policy for Domain. This was a Wiki update for ballot procedures.
004 Finalize the DEV Cochair Leadership (PCD vs DEV TC & PC) - Call for Domain Cochairs. Put forth 2 names for the DEV Ballot Co-chairs CLOSED Formal ballot at the domain level? We will announce the formal decision at the October Virtual F2F. This was completed on Monday, October 5th, CoB.
005 Complete the 'Initial' DEV Roster Todd Cooper Co-chairs August 26, 2020 CLOSED This was closed during the August 26th DEV Joint Webex Meeting.
006 DEV Wikis Michael to work with John Rhoads and Todd. Co-chairs August 2021 OPEN 1.IHE DEV / DPI Program wiki updates to sync top level with DEV (make the landing page and next level down is clear). 2. Other IHE DEV wiki updates.


007 2020 Technical Framework on GitHub Michael to work with John Rhoads and Todd on this. Co-chairs August 2021 OPEN We need to also update and incorporate with CPs approved and along with the template. The CPs have been approved, just need to add to the list. Volume 3 is now in GitHub. Vol 1 and 2 needs to be combined. May be worthwhile to see how ITI has done their repo. The latest template is in good shape.
008 Collaboration Tooling Michael to work with Ken and Amit on this action. Co-chairs August 2021 OPEN Work with Amit to determine the collaboration tools we will use going forward (e.g., Google Groups, Google Docs, WikiMedia, Causeway, Confluence & Jira or other). What works for DPI is Confluence and GitHup. Most like Webex. There is also Central Desktop used by the IEEE.
009 Board Report Co-chairs August 2021 OPEN Jul 2021: waiting for Board / DCC request

Tracking Related Items, 1-20

Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8


9


10


11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18


19


20


Tracking Related Items, 21-40

Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28


29


30

Links to DEV Meetings

Go to most recent/past meetings or next meeting Category: DEV Meeting

Patient Care Device home

DEV Planning Committee Closed Action Items