Difference between revisions of "DEV Joint 2022-01-26 Zoom"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (d)
m (x)
Line 20: Line 20:
 
3. Standards Coordination
 
3. Standards Coordination
  
4. Ballots
+
4. DCC
  
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
+
5. Ballots
 +
 
 +
6. Marketing DEV, IHE
  
 
7. DEV Action Item Review  
 
7. DEV Action Item Review  

Revision as of 09:28, 26 January 2022

Zoom Information

Join Zoom Meeting

https://himss.zoom.us/j/91204552810?pwd=QzU4VWFzWFdsU3JnOGltWUMzMzNJUT09

Meeting ID: 912 0455 2810

Passcode: 748866

Find your local number: https://himss.zoom.us/u/acn9SWreYg


Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval

2. Review Discussion Summary

3. Standards Coordination

4. DCC

5. Ballots

6. Marketing DEV, IHE

7. DEV Action Item Review

- Link to Action Items: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Complete_DEV_Domain_Action_Items

8. Programs activities

- PCD
- PCH
- DPi

9. Other Business

10. Next and Recent Meetings

- DEV Joint February 23, 2022

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

. Agenda Approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Last Meeting Minutes
. DEV Joint 2021-12-15 Zoom
Status/Discussion:


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:

3. Standards Coordination

4. Ballots

- MEM-LS Group has submitted CP (Monroe Pattillo)

5. Marketing DEV, IHE

6. DEV Action Item Review

- DEV Planning Committee Action Items

7. Programs activities

- PCD
- None suggested by co-chairs so far for discussion at this time. Comments and questions?
- PCH
- (Thom Erickson) requests approval vote for detailed proposal IHE SMBP Profile Detailed Proposal v20211206
= Moved by:
= Seconded by:
= Vote:


- DPi
- None suggested by co-chairs so far for discussion at this time. Comments and questions?


8 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:
- April F2F Plans
- Tom Kowalczyk has investigated Charleston SC as a possible venue - concluded cost was prohibitive
- Rob Wilder is looking into Jacksonville FL (Mayo)

Decisions/Issues:

- Pending - alternative ideas from other DEV members also welcome

Action(s):


Next Meetings

The next meeting is:

- DEV Joint 2022-02-23 Zoom

PCD Home