Difference between revisions of "DEV Joint 2022-01-26 Zoom"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (p)
m (x)
 
(5 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 89: Line 89:
  
 
'''Action(s):'''
 
'''Action(s):'''
 +
 +
:- Approved
  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 127: Line 129:
 
::- '''PCH'''
 
::- '''PCH'''
  
:::- (Thom Erickson) requests approval vote for detailed proposal [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SYU05UB6E0vkgtuo0xgdaqXuhmb66MQY/edit IHE SMBP Profile Detailed Proposal v20211206]
+
:::- (Thom Erickson)  
 +
 
 +
:::- Presentation on current PCH Activities [[Media:DEV_PCH_Program_20220126B.pptx]]
 +
 
 +
 
 +
::::-requests approval vote for detailed proposal [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SYU05UB6E0vkgtuo0xgdaqXuhmb66MQY/edit IHE SMBP Profile Detailed Proposal v20211206]
 +
 
 +
:::= Moved by: Thom Erickson
  
:::= Moved by:
+
:::= Seconded by: Ken Fuchs
  
:::= Seconded by:
+
:::= Vote to Approve: Unanimous
  
:::= Vote:
 
  
 +
:- There was a consensus suggestion to make title more general. Thom accepted the suggestion ndi changed to "Automatic Linking of Patient Generated Health Data into
 +
Patient Reported Outcome Measures" [https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XnwQE9nzgMxszDRPw6HbX3RPs93JBQqB/view]
  
  
Line 163: Line 173:
 
''The next meeting is: ''
 
''The next meeting is: ''
  
::- [[DEV Joint 2022-02-23 Zoom]]
+
::- [[DEV Joint 2022-02-23]]
  
 
[[Patient Care Device | PCD Home]]
 
[[Patient Care Device | PCD Home]]
 
[[Category:PCD Meeting]]
 
[[Category:PCD Meeting]]
 
[[Category:DEV Meeting]]
 
[[Category:DEV Meeting]]

Latest revision as of 10:56, 23 February 2022

Zoom Information

Join Zoom Meeting

https://himss.zoom.us/j/91204552810?pwd=QzU4VWFzWFdsU3JnOGltWUMzMzNJUT09

Meeting ID: 912 0455 2810

Passcode: 748866

Find your local number: https://himss.zoom.us/u/acn9SWreYg


Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval

2. Review Discussion Summary

3. Standards Coordination

4. DCC

5. Ballots

6. Marketing DEV, IHE

7. DEV Action Item Review

- Link to Action Items: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Complete_DEV_Domain_Action_Items

8. Programs activities

- PCD
- PCH
- DPi

9. Other Business

10. Next and Recent Meetings

- DEV Joint February 23, 2022

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

- Chair: Ken Fuchs
- Present: Brian Sullivan, Craig Reister, Isabel Tejero, Lisa Diggett, Sarah Bell, Thom Erickson,
- Paul Schluter, Konstantinos Makrodimitris

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

. Agenda Approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Last Meeting Minutes
. DEV Joint 2021-12-15 Zoom
Status/Discussion:


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

- Approved
3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:

3. Standards Coordination

4. DCC

- DCC met 2001-01-25
- Discussion topics
- DCC domain reports for coming year
- providing data needed for maintaining information and links on ihe.net (Mary Jungers)
- HTML publication of docs including Technical Framework by ITI and PCC

5. Ballots

- MEM-LS Group has submitted CP (Monroe Pattillo)

6. Marketing DEV, IHE

6. DEV Action Item Review

- DEV Planning Committee Action Items

7. Programs activities

- PCD
- None suggested by co-chairs so far for discussion at this time. Comments and questions?
- PCH
- (Thom Erickson)
- Presentation on current PCH Activities Media:DEV_PCH_Program_20220126B.pptx


-requests approval vote for detailed proposal IHE SMBP Profile Detailed Proposal v20211206
= Moved by: Thom Erickson
= Seconded by: Ken Fuchs
= Vote to Approve: Unanimous


- There was a consensus suggestion to make title more general. Thom accepted the suggestion ndi changed to "Automatic Linking of Patient Generated Health Data into

Patient Reported Outcome Measures" [1]


- DPi
- None suggested by co-chairs so far for discussion at this time. Comments and questions?


8 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:
- April F2F Plans
- Tom Kowalczyk has investigated Charleston SC as a possible venue - concluded cost was prohibitive
- Rob Wilder is looking into Jacksonville FL (Mayo)

Decisions/Issues:

- Pending - alternative ideas from other DEV members also welcome

Action(s):


Next Meetings

The next meeting is:

- DEV Joint 2022-02-23

PCD Home