DEV Joint 2021-09-22

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 11:50, 23 September 2021 by IHEIntl (Talk | contribs) (Discussion)

Jump to: navigation, search

Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary
3. Standards Coordination
4. Ballots 

5. Marketing DEV, IHE
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Status of Adopted Work item Proposals DEV_Proposals: Cycle 16
7. DEV Action Item Review 
- Link to Action Items: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Planning_Committee_Action_Items#Action_Items_001-009
- Link to DEV Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
8. Programs activities 
- PCD
- PCH
- DPi
9.  Other Business
10. Next and Recent Meetings 
- DEV Cochairs XX
- DEV Joint XX

Action Items from Previous Meetings

- See DEV Planning Committee Action Items and DEV Technical Committee Action Items
- Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Cochairs:

- Planning: Thom Erickson
- Technical: Lisa Diggett, Javier Espina

Technical Project Manager: John Rhoads

Chair: Javier Espina

Attendees: Lisa Diggett, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina, Monroe Pattillo, Kurt Elliason, Tom Kowalczyk, John Donnelly, Brian Witowski, John Rhoads, Sarah Bell.

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

October vF2F Agenda
- Approved by those present. Sent to Google Groups for further agenda requests.

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:
3. Standards Coordination
4. Ballots 
- No Ballots or CPs.
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Nothing to review. No recent changes + unclear need.
7. DEV Action Item Review 
- Todd Cooper working on Board Report for Domain Coordination Committee.
8. Programs activities 
- PCD
- F2F meeting on Oct 19-22 at BD in San Diego. Sept. 22nd is last day to RSVP for attendance (both onsite and virtual). Please contact Sarah Bell (sbell@himss.org) with any questions.
- PCH
- Thom E. has two Brief Profile Proposals to present at Oct F2F.
- DPi


9.  Other Business
- Roster write/edit access: No updates. Remains open.


10. Next and Recent Meetings 
4 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

- DEV Domain (Joint) Oct 27th, 2021 DEV Joint 2021-10-27 Zoom
- DEV Joint vF2F Week of October 17th, 2021, DEV Domain F2F Oct 2021 Zoom

PCD Home