DEV Joint 2021-06-23

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 11:19, 28 July 2021 by Jespina (Talk | contribs) (Discussion)

Jump to: navigation, search

Proposed Agenda

MEETING OF JUL 28!! (not JUN 23)

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary: DEV Domain F2F Apr 2021 Webex
3. Standards Coordination
4. Ballots 

5. Marketing DEV, IHE
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Status of Adopted Work item Proposals DEV_Proposals: Cycle 15
7. DEV Action Item Review 
- Close the Board Review and create a new DEV Board Review Report for 2021
- Link to Action Items: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Planning_Committee_Action_Items#Action_Items_001-009
- Link to DEV Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
8. Programs activities 
- PCD
- PCH
- DPi
9.  Other Business
- Roster: Check with Michael to give write/edit access to participants. Link [1]
10. Next and Recent Meetings 
- DEV Cochairs XX
- DEV Joint XX

Action Items from Previous Meetings

- See DEV Planning Committee Action Items and DEV Technical Committee Action Items
- Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Cochairs:

- Planning: Thom Erickson, Ken Fuchs
- Technical: Lisa Diggett, Javier Espina

Technical Project Manager: n/A

Chair: Javier Espina

Attendees: Lisa Diggett, Ken Fuchs, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina, Monroe Pattillo, Martin Rosner, Barry Reinhold, John Rhoads.

Discussion

MEETING OF JUL 28!! (not JUN 23)

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Nothing to approve (Jun 23 was cancelled. May meeting page has no minutes.)

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
- April F2F approval motion not seconded.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:
3. Standards Coordination
- DPI: ISO TC215 RCC/MH project. There will be an update at HIMSS in August.
- PCH: update later on, under Program Activities
4. Ballots 
- No Ballots or CPs.
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
- Thom working on blog and White Paper on adoption of remote patient monitoring (outpatients mainly, e.g. chronic patients). Interacting with clinicians - a.o. to express the challenges / opportunities in their language. Authors are invited to participate.
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Nothing to review. No recent changes + unclear need.
7. DEV Action Item Review 
- None of those present is aware of a Board or DCC request for 2021. DEV Domain will wait for a request.
8. Programs activities 
- PCD
- F2F meeting on Oct 19-22 at BD in San Diego. Physical attendees please contact Lisa Diggett to get registered and an access badge. Announcement and information to be distributed within DEV Domain (Programs) by Lisa - in absence of a TPM.
- PCH
- Thom presented PCH updates slide deck.
- DPi
- Working on SDPi profiles. Hope to have it ready for review soon.


9.  Other Business
- Roster write/edit access: No updates. Remains open (again, in absence of TPM).


10. Next and Recent Meetings 
- DEV Cochairs on Jul 27 was cancelled due to low attendance.
- DEV Joint on Aug 25
4 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

- See above.

PCD Home