Difference between revisions of "DEV Joint 2021-01-27"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Next Meetings)
(Discussion)
 
Line 124: Line 124:
  
 
  :3. Standards Coordination
 
  :3. Standards Coordination
 
::- Kurt noted that Paul Schluter couldn't attend however they are making good progress on all fronts (with the infusion pump and ventillator mode, and dialysis machine.
 
 
  
 
  :4. Ballots  
 
  :4. Ballots  
::- CP Ballot for ACM. Michael noted a few abstains but all other votes have approved the CP.
 
  
 
  :5. Marketing DEV, IHE
 
  :5. Marketing DEV, IHE
 
::- John Donnelly noted that Todd has been making arrangements with the IHE Marcomm group (on the agenda).
 
  
 
  :6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
 
  :6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
 
::- Reviewed the calendar. Going forward we will consider any proposals monthly so new dates are flexible.
 
  
 
  :7. DEV Action Item Review  
 
  :7. DEV Action Item Review  
 
+
::- Status of TF on GitHub: John noted it's coming along and working with Todd on cleaning this up.  
::- Reviewed actions.
+
:::- Status of TF on GitHub: John noted it's coming along and working with Todd on cleaning this up.  
+
  
 
  :8. Programs activities  
 
  :8. Programs activities  
  
 
:- PCD
 
:- PCD
::- Quiet Hospital: Rob noted all is moving along and that there are number of updates to ACM (1 is currently being balloted, another is out for comment and another coming after this).
 
::- There is currently discussions going on to move PCD from HL7 v2.6 to v2.8.2 (looking at what it will take). Noted that DEC uses UDI, ACM uses a couple (trigger, etc). There are a number of features that others would like to use in HL7 v2.8.2.
 
::- Very sad news this week regarding the death of Christophe Fournier, TC Cochair. PCD will discuss further in a future meeting (December).
 
  
 
:- PCH
 
:- PCH
 
::- Thom presented a set of slides.
 
:::- Promotional activities:
 
::::- We will be participating in FHIR DevDays in a virtual booth and will provide videos on the new IEEE 11073-10206 and the Bluetooth LE Generic Health Sensor spec.
 
::::- HIMSS Engagement: Thom noted that they are working to mainstream stakeholder language for remote patient monitoring. Additionally the Value Proposition Development work is still underway.
 
::::- IEEE 11073-10206 Abstract Information Model (a.k.a, ACOM and Simplified DIM). Also working with the Bluetooth SIG on the Generic Health Sensor. It is currently in the BARB and to be sent out today for the 2nd round. Other work with the D2C Constrained Implementation to be discussed next. Thom noted that they have completed CTT and Gazelle integration and that the POU Profile Test Case Package is also now completed within the CTT. The Remote Test Capability proposal has been received and now seeking funding (to be used for Connectathons). John G questioned how the integration of Gazelle would work and suggested a demo be provided after the work is completed. Agreed that we should do this once the work is completed inside of Gazelle TM.
 
 
::- Michael presented the draft Detailed Proposal for D2C Constrained noting the changes since last month's approval of the brief proposal. Thom questioned the process to approve this proposal. Kurt suggested sending an email to allow the committee to approve and to do like a CP in December. This would goto Domain level (both PC and TC). Michael to work with Thom and Javier on this but the request should come from a chair. Michael can initiate and manage the ballot. Noted that detailed proposals are more formal so like a ballot. Will go in 3 steps, send out for review then ballot after that, we will send an email for review then start the ballot.
 
 
:::- Discussion regarding the Actors: Questioned what should the architecture names be? Monroe noted that each profile has unique names. Can we stay with the generic name or make them more elaborate? Monroe noted that Gazelle requires unique actor names that must be unique to all others in IHE as this is for the search list. Is it unique or a re-used actor. We can use 4 characters for actors. John G questioned if the devices coupled with something like a gateway. Thom noted that it would look the same at the receiver, so the architecture does map to -10206 and would happen in the cloud. Monroe noted that the DEC profile does not require a gateway and that there are sampling devices that do send HL7 data directly. Tim noted that for low end sensors the translation is in the cloud. John D noted that there will be a lot of innovation in the future here so he likes the idea of using DDOR. Javier noted that the POU uses DOR and DOC. Tim questioned that if the detail is beyond that level does this constitute a change in the name of the actor if it's high level. John G noted that the actor is a black box in/out and he agrees (so you don't even need the 'D' in front of DOR). A variation here makes sense. We just need a mapping to a name that fits in the global name space. Determined that we list this as an open issue in the profile noting it will have to be mapped to unique name (profile, transaction and actor names all need to be unique) before implementing within Gazelle for a Connectathon.
 
:::- Do we have a template for Trial Implementation? Kurt recommended speaking to John Rhoads on this. 
 
  
 
:- Dpi
 
:- Dpi
 
::- Ken noted that they are focusing on a Trial Implementation for the SDPi profile. They are working weekly and all is going well but a number of things need to be clarified. currently developing use-cases.
 
  
 
  :9.  Other Business
 
  :9.  Other Business
 
:- PCD Comments Google Group (Action to revisit in November): Questioned what we should do with this? Currently you can submit comments individually and also via the group template excel file if several comments. Decided to just go with the online form for submitting comments forward but go through and respond to the comments. Once that is done then have Mary remove the group. Noted that Todd is not in the google group so he likely hasn't seen the comments. Michael to send out the list noting we will remove the list, just forward to Todd then shut down the group.
 
 
:- Domain Board Report
 
  
 
== Next Meetings ==
 
== Next Meetings ==

Latest revision as of 10:11, 26 November 2020

Patient Care Device Domain

Meeting Purpose

Joint DEV Domain Meeting (PCD, PCH, DPi): At the Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

WebEx Information

Topic: Joint DEV Domain Meeting

Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

- Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
- Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary: DEV Joint 2020-11-18 Webex
3. Standards Coordination
4. Ballots
- CP Ballots for ACM
- D2C Constrained Ballot
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Status of Adopted Work item Proposals DEV_Proposals: Cycle 15
7. DEV Action Item Review
- Link to Action Items: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Planning_Committee_Action_Items#Action_Items_001-009
- Link to DEV Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
8. Programs activities
- PCD
- Quiet Hospital
- PCH
- DPi
9. Other Business
10. Next and Recent Meetings
- DEV Cochairs January 26th, 2021 DEV Cochairs 2021-01-26
- DEV Joint January 27th, 2021 DEV Joint 2021-01-27
- DEV Cochairs February 23rd, 2021, DEV Cochairs 2021-02-23 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) February 24th, 2024 DEV Joint 2021-02-24 Webex

Action Items from Previous Meetings

None currently

See DEV Planning Committee Action Items and DEV Technical Committee Action Items

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Cochairs: Kurt Elliason, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina, Todd Cooper, Rob Wilder

Kurt chaired today's meeting.

Technical Project Manager: Michael J. Kirwan Chair: Kurt Elliason Guests: John Garguillo, Monroe Pattillo, Paul Schluter, Christophe FOURNIE, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Tom Kowalczyk, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, and Rob Wilder.

placeholder

Todd Cooper, Kurt Elliason, Al Engelbert, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina, Christophe Fournier, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Tom Kowalczyk, Monroe Pattillo, Dalibor Pokrajac, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder, Brian Witkowski, Robert Canfield, James Jacobson, Tobias Klotz, Per Johansson, Kerin Klagges-Kingsbury, Peter Verstandig, , Jeanne Kraimer, David G, Erik Myklebust, Luke Goodwin, John Krupka, Victoria Tower, Peter Kranich, Matt Picinich, Stefan Schlicting, Ujjawal Kumar, Dan Lee, Steve Eberly, John Donnely, Michael Faughn, Neil Henry, David Pitts, Charles Perriot, Robert Smigielski
Chair: Thom Erickson

Discussion

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
- Accepted

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- Standards Coordination
Status/Discussion:
-

Placeholder

:3. Standards Coordination
:4. Ballots 
:5. Marketing DEV, IHE
:6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
:7. DEV Action Item Review 
- Status of TF on GitHub: John noted it's coming along and working with Todd on cleaning this up.
:8. Programs activities 
- PCD
- PCH
- Dpi
:9.  Other Business

Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

- DEV Cochairs January 26th, 2021 DEV Cochairs 2021-01-26
- DEV Joint January 27th, 2021 DEV Joint 2021-01-27
- DEV Cochairs February 23rd, 2021, DEV Cochairs 2021-02-23 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) February 24th, 2024 DEV Joint 2021-02-24 Webex

PCD Home