Difference between revisions of "DEV Joint 2020-11-18 Webex"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Discussion)
(Discussion)
Line 136: Line 136:
  
 
  :4. Ballots  
 
  :4. Ballots  
::- CP Ballot for ACM. Michael noted a few abstains but all other votes have approved.  
+
::- CP Ballot for ACM. Michael noted a few abstains but all other votes have approved the CP.  
  
 
  :5. Marketing DEV, IHE
 
  :5. Marketing DEV, IHE
Line 156: Line 156:
 
::- Quiet Hospital: Rob noted all is moving along and that there are number of updates to ACM (1 is currently being balloted, another is out for comment and another coming after this).  
 
::- Quiet Hospital: Rob noted all is moving along and that there are number of updates to ACM (1 is currently being balloted, another is out for comment and another coming after this).  
 
::- There is currently discussions going on to move PCD from HL7 v2.6 to v2.8.2 (looking at what it will take). Noted that DEC uses UDI, ACM uses a couple (trigger, etc). There are a number of features that others would like to use in HL7 v2.8.2.
 
::- There is currently discussions going on to move PCD from HL7 v2.6 to v2.8.2 (looking at what it will take). Noted that DEC uses UDI, ACM uses a couple (trigger, etc). There are a number of features that others would like to use in HL7 v2.8.2.
::- Very sad to hear that Christophe Fournier, TC Cochair, passed away. PCD will discuss in a future meeting (December).
+
::- Very sad news this week regarding the death of Christophe Fournier, TC Cochair. PCD will discuss further in a future meeting (December).
  
 
:- PCH
 
:- PCH
Line 168: Line 168:
 
::::- Completed CTT and Gazelle integration
 
::::- Completed CTT and Gazelle integration
 
::::- POU Profile Test Case Package now completed in the CTT
 
::::- POU Profile Test Case Package now completed in the CTT
::::- Remote Test Capability proposal has been received and now seeking funding.  
+
::::- Remote Test Capability proposal has been received and now seeking funding (for Connectathons). John G questioned how the integration of Gazelle would work
 +
::- Michael presented the draft Detailed Proposal for D2C Constrained noted the changes since . Thom questioned the process to approve this proposal. Kurt suggested sending an email to allow the committee to approve. Do like a CP in December. This would goto Domain level (both PC and TC). Michael to work with Thom and Javier on this but the request should come from a chair. Detailed proposals are more formal so like a ballot. Will go in 3 steps, send out for review then ballot after that time-frame. We will send an email for review then start the ballot.
 +
:::- Discussion Actors: What should the architecture names be? Monroe noted that each profile has unique names. Can we stay with the generic name or more elaborate. Ken questioned, if use DOR . Gazelle required unique actor names. Must be unique to all others in IHE. This is for the search list. Is it unique or re-used actor. John D noted. we may want to call it something else if it's not doing the . We can use 4 characters for actors. John questioned if the devices coupled with something
  
  

Revision as of 08:29, 26 November 2020

Patient Care Device Domain

Meeting Purpose

Joint DEV Domain Meeting (PCD, PCH, DPi): At the Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

WebEx Information

Topic: Joint DEV Domain Meeting

Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

- Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
- Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary: DEV Joint 2020-10-28 Webex
3. Standards Coordination
4. Ballots
- CP Ballot for ACM due today, Nov. 18th.
- Voting at the Program level and the Domain level - generally agreed that CP Ballots will go out to all the Domain (not just the Program).
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Status of Adopted Workitem Proposals DEV_Proposals: Cycle 15
7. DEV Action Item Review
- Link to Action Items: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Planning_Committee_Action_Items#Action_Items_001-009
- Link to DEV Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
8. Programs activities
- PCD
- Quiet Hospital
- Christophe Fournier, TC Cochair, passed away
- PCH
- Detailed Proposal - Direct-to-Cloud-Constrained Devices [1]
- Question regarding Actors and their naming?
- Question regarding Trial Implementation (need rough draft)?
- DPi
9. Other Business
- Domain Board Report
- PCD Comments Google Group (Action to revisit this in November)
10. Next and Recent Meetings
- DEV Cochairs November 17th, 2020, DEV Cochairs 2020-11-17 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) November 18th, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-11-18 Webex
- DEV Cochair and Joint meetings for December are cancelled.
- DEV Cochairs January 26th, 2021 DEV Cochairs 2021-01-26
- DEV Joint January 27th, 2021 DEV Cochairs 2021-01-27

Action Items from Previous Meetings

None currently

See DEV Planning Committee Action Items and DEV Technical Committee Action Items

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Cochairs: Kurt Elliason, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina, Todd Cooper, Rob Wilder

Kurt chaired today's meeting.

Technical Project Manager: Michael J. Kirwan Chair: Kurt Elliason Guests: John Garguillo, Monroe Pattillo, Paul Schluter, Christophe FOURNIE, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Tom Kowalczyk, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, and Rob Wilder.

placeholder

Todd Cooper, Kurt Elliason, Al Engelbert, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina, Christophe Fournier, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Tom Kowalczyk, Monroe Pattillo, Dalibor Pokrajac, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder, Brian Witkowski, Robert Canfield, James Jacobson, Tobias Klotz, Per Johansson, Kerin Klagges-Kingsbury, Peter Verstandig, , Jeanne Kraimer, David G, Erik Myklebust, Luke Goodwin, John Krupka, Victoria Tower, Peter Kranich, Matt Picinich, Stefan Schlicting, Ujjawal Kumar, Dan Lee, Steve Eberly, John Donnely, Michael Faughn, Neil Henry, David Pitts, Charles Perriot, Robert Smigielski
Chair: Thom Erickson

Discussion

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
- Accepted

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- Standards Coordination
Status/Discussion:
-

Placeholder

:3. Standards Coordination
- Kurt noted that Paul Schluter couldn't attend however they are making good progress on all fronts (with the infusion pump and ventillator mode, and dialysis machine.


:4. Ballots 
- CP Ballot for ACM. Michael noted a few abstains but all other votes have approved the CP.
:5. Marketing DEV, IHE
- John Donnelly noted that Todd has been making arrangements with the IHE Marcomm group (on the agenda).
:6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Reviewed the calendar. Going forward we will consider any proposals monthly so new dates are flexible.
:7. DEV Action Item Review 
- Reviewed actions.
- Status of TF on GitHub: John noted it's coming along and working with Todd on cleaning this up.
:8. Programs activities 
- PCD
- Quiet Hospital: Rob noted all is moving along and that there are number of updates to ACM (1 is currently being balloted, another is out for comment and another coming after this).
- There is currently discussions going on to move PCD from HL7 v2.6 to v2.8.2 (looking at what it will take). Noted that DEC uses UDI, ACM uses a couple (trigger, etc). There are a number of features that others would like to use in HL7 v2.8.2.
- Very sad news this week regarding the death of Christophe Fournier, TC Cochair. PCD will discuss further in a future meeting (December).
- PCH
- Thom presented a set of slides.
- Promotional activities:
- We will be participating in FHIR DevDays in a virtual booth and will provide videos on
- HIMSS Engagement: Thom noted that they are working to align the language to mainstream stakeholder language for remote patient monitoring.
- Value Proposition Development:
- IEEE 11073-10206 Abstract Information Model (a.k.a, ACOM and Simplified DIM). Also working with the Bluetooth SIG on the Generic Health Sensor. Currently in the BARB and to be sent out today in 2nd round.
- D2C Constrained Implementation:
- Completed CTT and Gazelle integration
- POU Profile Test Case Package now completed in the CTT
- Remote Test Capability proposal has been received and now seeking funding (for Connectathons). John G questioned how the integration of Gazelle would work
- Michael presented the draft Detailed Proposal for D2C Constrained noted the changes since . Thom questioned the process to approve this proposal. Kurt suggested sending an email to allow the committee to approve. Do like a CP in December. This would goto Domain level (both PC and TC). Michael to work with Thom and Javier on this but the request should come from a chair. Detailed proposals are more formal so like a ballot. Will go in 3 steps, send out for review then ballot after that time-frame. We will send an email for review then start the ballot.
- Discussion Actors: What should the architecture names be? Monroe noted that each profile has unique names. Can we stay with the generic name or more elaborate. Ken questioned, if use DOR . Gazelle required unique actor names. Must be unique to all others in IHE. This is for the search list. Is it unique or re-used actor. John D noted. we may want to call it something else if it's not doing the . We can use 4 characters for actors. John questioned if the devices coupled with something


-
- Dpi
-
:9.  Other Business
-
- Domain Board Report
-
- PCD Comments Google Group
-

Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

- DEV Cochairs November 17th, 2020, DEV Cochairs 2020-11-17 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) November 18th, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-11-18 Webex
- DEV Cochair and Joint meetings for December are cancelled.

PCD Home