Difference between revisions of "DEV Joint 2020-11-18 Webex"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Discussion)
(Proposed Agenda)
Line 59: Line 59:
 
::- DEV Domain (Joint) November 18th, 2020  [[DEV Joint 2020-11-18 Webex]]
 
::- DEV Domain (Joint) November 18th, 2020  [[DEV Joint 2020-11-18 Webex]]
 
::- DEV Cochair and Joint meetings for December are cancelled.
 
::- DEV Cochair and Joint meetings for December are cancelled.
 +
::- DEV Cochairs January 26th, 2021 [[DEV Cochairs 2021-01-26]]
 +
::- DEV Joint January 27th, 2021 [[DEV Cochairs 2021-01-27]]
  
 
== Action Items from Previous Meetings ==
 
== Action Items from Previous Meetings ==

Revision as of 07:04, 26 November 2020

Patient Care Device Domain

Meeting Purpose

Joint DEV Domain Meeting (PCD, PCH, DPi): At the Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

WebEx Information

Topic: Joint DEV Domain Meeting

Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

- Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
- Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary: DEV Joint 2020-10-28 Webex
3. Standards Coordination
4. Ballots
- CP Ballot for ACM due today, Nov. 18th.
- Voting at the Program level and the Domain level - generally agreed that CP Ballots will go out to all the Domain (not just the Program).
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
6 Review DEV meeting
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Status of Adopted Workitem Proposals DEV_Proposals: Cycle 15
7. DEV Action Item Review
- Link to Action Items: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Planning_Committee_Action_Items#Action_Items_001-009
- Link to DEV Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
8. Programs activities
- PCD
- Quiet Hospital
- New Profiles
Christophe Fournier, TC Cochair, passed away
- PCH
- Detailed Proposal - Direct-to-Cloud-Constrained Devices [1]
- Question regarding Actors and their naming?
- Question regarding Trial Implementation (need rough draft)?
- DPi
9. Other Business
- Domain Board Report
- PCD Comments Google Group (Action to revisit this in November)
10. Next and Recent Meetings
- DEV Cochairs November 17th, 2020, DEV Cochairs 2020-11-17 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) November 18th, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-11-18 Webex
- DEV Cochair and Joint meetings for December are cancelled.
- DEV Cochairs January 26th, 2021 DEV Cochairs 2021-01-26
- DEV Joint January 27th, 2021 DEV Cochairs 2021-01-27

Action Items from Previous Meetings

None currently

See DEV Planning Committee Action Items and DEV Technical Committee Action Items

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Cochairs: Kurt Elliason, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina, Todd Cooper, Rob Wilder

Kurt chaired today's meeting.

Technical Project Manager: Michael J. Kirwan Chair: Kurt Elliason Guests: John Garguillo, Monroe Pattillo, Paul Schluter, Christophe FOURNIE, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Tom Kowalczyk, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, and Rob Wilder.

placeholder

Todd Cooper, Kurt Elliason, Al Engelbert, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina, Christophe Fournier, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Tom Kowalczyk, Monroe Pattillo, Dalibor Pokrajac, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder, Brian Witkowski, Robert Canfield, James Jacobson, Tobias Klotz, Per Johansson, Kerin Klagges-Kingsbury, Peter Verstandig, , Jeanne Kraimer, David G, Erik Myklebust, Luke Goodwin, John Krupka, Victoria Tower, Peter Kranich, Matt Picinich, Stefan Schlicting, Ujjawal Kumar, Dan Lee, Steve Eberly, John Donnely, Michael Faughn, Neil Henry, David Pitts, Charles Perriot, Robert Smigielski
Chair: Thom Erickson

Discussion

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
- Accepted

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- Standards Coordination
Status/Discussion:
-

Placeholder

:3. Standards Coordination
- Kurt noted that Paul Schluter couldn't attend however they are making good progress on all fronts (with the infusion pump and ventillator mode, and dialysis machine.


:4. Ballots 
- CP Ballot for ACM. Michael noted a few abstains but all other votes have approved.
:5. Marketing DEV, IHE
- John Donnelly noted that Todd has been making arrangements with the IHE Marcomm group (on the agenda).
:6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Reviewed the calendar. Going forward we will consider any proposals monthly so new dates are flexible.
:7. DEV Action Item Review 
- Reviewed actions.
- Status of TF on GitHub: John noted it's coming along and working with Todd on cleaning this up.
:8. Programs activities 
- PCD
-
- PCH
-
- Dpi
-
:9.  Other Business
-
- Domain Board Report
-
- PCD Comments Google Group
-

Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

- DEV Cochairs November 17th, 2020, DEV Cochairs 2020-11-17 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) November 18th, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-11-18 Webex
- DEV Cochair and Joint meetings for December are cancelled.

PCD Home