Difference between revisions of "DEV Joint 2020-05-27 Webex"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Proposed Agenda)
(Discussion)
 
(6 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 67: Line 67:
 
== Participants ==
 
== Participants ==
  
'''placeholder'''
+
: Jeff Rinda, Todd Cooper Michael Kirwan, Ken Fuchs, Kurt Elliason, John Rhoads, Monroe Pattillo, Christophe Fournier, Thom Erickson, Paul Schluter, Rob Wilder, John Garguilo
: Todd Cooper, Kurt Elliason, Al Engelbert, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina, Christophe Fournier, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Tom Kowalczyk, Monroe Pattillo, Dalibor Pokrajac, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder, Brian Witkowski, Robert Canfield, James Jacobson, Tobias Klotz, Per Johansson, Kerin Klagges-Kingsbury, Peter Verstandig, , Jeanne Kraimer, David G, Erik Myklebust, Luke Goodwin, John Krupka, Victoria Tower, Peter Kranich, Matt Picinich, Stefan Schlicting, Ujjawal Kumar, Dan Lee, Steve Eberly, John Donnely, Michael Faughn, Neil Henry, David Pitts, Charles Perriot, Robert Smigielski
+
 
: Chair: Thom Erickson
 
: Chair: Thom Erickson
  
Line 108: Line 107:
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
  
'''placeholder'''
+
 
 
:3. Standards Coordination
 
:3. Standards Coordination
 +
:- Jeff Rinda – IEEE project medical IOT project. About 50-60 active participants. 
 +
:- DPI white papers will be jointly published in IHE and HL7, working on content.
 +
:- HL7 – Healthcare Devices may become Devices. 
  
:4. Ballots - None currently
+
:4. Ballots – No DEV ballots right now
  
 
:5. Marketing DEV, IHE
 
:5. Marketing DEV, IHE
 +
:- Thom present Marcom to IHE.
 +
:- Webinar work is underway.  Should we present on DEV or subdomains?  Subdomain for now; concerned about turnaround and presentation length otherwise.  Content due by June 1.  Rob will send info to Todd and Thom.
  
 
:6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
 
:6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
 
:- Status of Adopted Workitem Proposals
 
:- Status of Adopted Workitem Proposals
:: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Proposals_Cycle_14
+
:: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Proposals_Cycle_15
 
:: Quiet Hospital
 
:: Quiet Hospital
 
:: New Profiles  
 
:: New Profiles  
 +
::- Two White Papers in DPi
  
 
:7. DEV Action Item Review  
 
:7. DEV Action Item Review  
Line 125: Line 130:
 
:8. Subdomain activities  
 
:8. Subdomain activities  
 
:- PCD Subdomain:
 
:- PCD Subdomain:
 +
:: PCD CP 149 open through May 29.  Please vote
 
:- PCH Subdomain:
 
:- PCH Subdomain:
 +
:: Thom presented report, located at: [[https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ej6wq8Gg0voW-P8TA6oJodCITFRLZKGx PCH Presentation]]
 
:- DPi Subdomain:
 
:- DPi Subdomain:
 
+
::  Received Gemini Project approval, been busy since them.  The info is on the [[https://confluence.hl7.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=66926431 Confluence]] and the [[https://confluence.hl7.org/display/GP/Community+Engagement Community Engagement]] sites.  Todd reviewed the page.  Created Google Group for this, folding in the Quiet Hospital group.  Low bar for participating but membership needed for voting.
 +
:: White Paper – FDA initiative to use standards based systems for remote monitoring.  Engaging FDA will help move this forward.  Todd and Paul Sherman sent out recruiting notification.
 +
::- Ken proposed moving forward, seconded by Kurt.  No opposition or abstentions.  Approved, Todd will move it forward (3rd White paper).
  
 
:9.  Other Business
 
:9.  Other Business
 
:- Operationalizing Devices Domain
 
:- Operationalizing Devices Domain
 +
:: Transitional tiger Team (T3) -  Todd has discussed process with Mary and Chris.  Will include in board report, end of June.  Will report draft to this group.  Todd still has a number of items to complete.
 
:- DEV Tech/Admin support
 
:- DEV Tech/Admin support
 +
:: Todd has some, and Michael will help Paul
 +
:- Board Report
 +
:: Will have ready for next DEV meeting, then go forward.
  
 
:10. Next and Recent Meetings  
 
:10. Next and Recent Meetings  

Latest revision as of 14:27, 1 June 2020

Patient Care Device Domain

Meeting Purpose

Joint DEV Domain Meeting (PCD, PCH, DPi): At the Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

WebEx Information

Topic: Joint DEV Domain Meeting

Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

- Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
- Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary: DEV Joint 2020-04-29 Webex
3. Standards Coordination
4. Ballots - None currently
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Status of Adopted Workitem Proposals DEV_Proposals: Cycle 15
Quiet Hospital
New Profiles
7. DEV Action Item Review
8. Subdomain activities
- PCD Subdomain:
- PCH Subdomain:
- DPi Subdomain:


9. Other Business
- Operationalizing Devices Domain
- DEV Tech/Admin support
10. Next and Recent Meetings
- Dev Cochair June 23, 2020
- Dev Domain June 24, 2020

Action Items from Previous Meetings

None currently

See DEV Planning Committee Action Items and DEV Technical Committee Action Items

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Jeff Rinda, Todd Cooper Michael Kirwan, Ken Fuchs, Kurt Elliason, John Rhoads, Monroe Pattillo, Christophe Fournier, Thom Erickson, Paul Schluter, Rob Wilder, John Garguilo
Chair: Thom Erickson

Discussion

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
- Accepted

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- Standards Coordination
Status/Discussion:


3. Standards Coordination
- Jeff Rinda – IEEE project medical IOT project. About 50-60 active participants.
- DPI white papers will be jointly published in IHE and HL7, working on content.
- HL7 – Healthcare Devices may become Devices.
4. Ballots – No DEV ballots right now
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
- Thom present Marcom to IHE.
- Webinar work is underway. Should we present on DEV or subdomains? Subdomain for now; concerned about turnaround and presentation length otherwise. Content due by June 1. Rob will send info to Todd and Thom.
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Status of Adopted Workitem Proposals
http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Proposals_Cycle_15
Quiet Hospital
New Profiles
- Two White Papers in DPi
7. DEV Action Item Review
8. Subdomain activities
- PCD Subdomain:
PCD CP 149 open through May 29. Please vote
- PCH Subdomain:
Thom presented report, located at: [PCH Presentation]
- DPi Subdomain:
Received Gemini Project approval, been busy since them. The info is on the [Confluence] and the [Community Engagement] sites. Todd reviewed the page. Created Google Group for this, folding in the Quiet Hospital group. Low bar for participating but membership needed for voting.
White Paper – FDA initiative to use standards based systems for remote monitoring. Engaging FDA will help move this forward. Todd and Paul Sherman sent out recruiting notification.
- Ken proposed moving forward, seconded by Kurt. No opposition or abstentions. Approved, Todd will move it forward (3rd White paper).
9. Other Business
- Operationalizing Devices Domain
Transitional tiger Team (T3) - Todd has discussed process with Mary and Chris. Will include in board report, end of June. Will report draft to this group. Todd still has a number of items to complete.
- DEV Tech/Admin support
Todd has some, and Michael will help Paul
- Board Report
Will have ready for next DEV meeting, then go forward.
10. Next and Recent Meetings
- Dev Cochair June 23, 2020
- Dev Domain June 24, 2020

Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

- DEV Cochairs June 23, 2020 DEV Cochairs 2020-06-23 Webex
- DEV Domain June 24, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-06-24 Webex

PCD Home