DEV Cochairs 2021-06-22 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 15:48, 22 June 2021 by Mkirwan (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary: DEV Cochairs 2021-05-25 Webex
3. Standards Coordination
4. Ballots 
-
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
- RPM
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Remove the calendar
- Status of Adopted Work item Proposals DEV_Proposals: Cycle 16
7. DEV Action Item Review
- Close the Board Review and create a new DEV Board Review Report for 2021
- Link to Action Items: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Planning_Committee_Action_Items#Action_Items_001-009
- Link to DEV Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
8. Programs activities 
- PCD
- PCH
- DPi
9.  Other Business
- Roster: check with Michael to give write access to participants.
- Roster: Recently decided that after the latest CP's were completed we would re-evaluate the rosters. The objective is to get to an updated and what we feel is a clean roster based on participation in 2021. Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HQQKhQbPi87hAvX9lcO_swQOUBJOdfVD9he7De--IO0/edit?usp=sharing
10. Next and Recent Meetings 
- DEV Joint June 23rd, 2021 DEV Joint 2021-06-23

Action Items from Previous Meetings

- See DEV Planning Committee Action Items and DEV Technical Committee Action Items
- Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Cochairs:

- Planning: Kurt Elliason, Thom Erickson, Ken Fuchs
- Technical: Tom Kowalczyk, Javier Espina Perez

Technical Project Manager: Michael J. Kirwan Chair: Javier Espina

Attendees: Lisa Diggett, Kurt Elliason, Rob Wilder, Paul Schluter, Ken Fuchs,Tom Kowalczyk, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina.

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved.
Meeting notes from February approved.

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
- Accepted

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:
3. Standards Coordination
-
4. Ballots 
-
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
-
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
-
7. DEV Action Item Review 
-
8. Programs activities 
- PCD
-


- PCH
-
- DPi
-


9.  Other Business
- October 2021 Face to face meeting


10. Next and Recent Meetings 
-
4 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

- DEV Domain Cochairs May 25th, 2021 DEV Cochairs 2021-05-25 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) May 26th, 2021 DEV Joint 2021-05-26 Webex
- DEV Joint vF2F Week of April 26th, 2021, https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Domain_F2F_Apr_21-24,_2020_Webex

PCD Home