DEV Cochairs 2020-09-22 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Patient Care Device Domain

Meeting Purpose

Joint DEV Domain Meeting (PCD, PCH, DPi): At the Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

- This meeting was actually held on September 29th due to the HL7 FHIR meetings the week before.

WebEx Information

Topic: Joint DEV Domain Meeting

Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

- Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
- Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review Previous Meeting Summary - DEV Cochairs 2020-07-21 Webex
3. Profiles and TF Updates
4. Standards Coordination
5. IHE International
- DCC call Today
6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:
- DEV Joint 2020-08-26 Webex
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
8. Recruiting and Membership
9. Action Items - https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Cochair_Action_Items#Action_Items_001-009
10. Additional Business
- Tiger Team update
- Welcome document and DEV Domain Intro Page Update [1]
- Draft Ballot Process for IHE DEV PCH [2]
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- DEV Domain Cochairs September 22, 2020, DEV Cochairs 2020-09-22 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) September 23, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-09-23 Webex
- DEV Domain Cochairs October 27, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-10-27 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) October 28, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-10-28 Webex

Action Items from Previous Meetings

None currently

See DEV Planning Committee Action Items and DEV Technical Committee Action Items

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Cochairs: Kurt Elliason, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina, Todd Cooper, Rob Wilder Technical Project Manager: Michael J. Kirwan Chair: Kurt Elliason Guests: John Garguillo, Monroe Pattillo, Paul Schluter, Christophe FOURNIE, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads,Tom Kowalczyk and Rob Wilder.

placeholder

Todd Cooper, Kurt Elliason, Al Engelbert, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina, Christophe Fournier, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Tom Kowalczyk, Monroe Pattillo, Dalibor Pokrajac, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder, Brian Witkowski, Robert Canfield, James Jacobson, Tobias Klotz, Per Johansson, Kerin Klagges-Kingsbury, Peter Verstandig, , Jeanne Kraimer, David G, Erik Myklebust, Luke Goodwin, John Krupka, Victoria Tower, Peter Kranich, Matt Picinich, Stefan Schlicting, Ujjawal Kumar, Dan Lee, Steve Eberly, John Donnely, Michael Faughn, Neil Henry, David Pitts, Charles Perriot, Robert Smigielski
Chair: Thom Erickson

Discussion

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
- Accepted

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- Standards Coordination
Status/Discussion:
- Kurt led today's discussion. No further additions to the agenda noted, the agenda was approved.
- Reviewed discussion/meeting summary from last month - approved.

Placeholder

:3. Profiles and TF Updates
:4. Standards Coordination
- PCH: Thom noted that they've completed another IEEE Draft (-10206) which will be reviewed in the coming week. He also noted that the Generic Health Sensor being developed at the Bluetooth SIG was moving along - no showstoppers. For next week's Virtual F2F Thom would like to present a Work-Item proposal for Direct-to-Cloud. Javier noted that there was a Code for Health survey sent out, sent to Cochairs of 7 industry groups for their feedback. We are still collecting results (more of a PCHA effort).
- DPi: Ken noted that they have started regular meetings on SDC topics, progress standards.
- PCD: Kurt noted progress with the pump profile (Brian has updated). The group will review this next week at the F2F.
- Quiet Hospital: Rob noted dif groups wi/ profile, other than that not much activity, due to hl7 .
:5. IHE International
- DCC call Today
:6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:  
- DEV Joint 2020-08-26 Webex
:7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
- Review milestones. Kurt suggested reviewing this next week in the F2F. Can also review these next month.
- On the WIP who can approve the proposal. we can vote if we get quorum. Michael to discuss with Paul Sherman. Ken noted 60% of voting members. After approval PCH can move forward with the work. The proposal briefs are approved by Cochairs. With their approval, move from brief to detailed proposal.
- Rob quested meeting invites for the . Currently not sending invites. get them from the bottom of the agenda.
:8. Recruiting and Membership
:9. Action Items - https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Cochair_Action_Items#Action_Items_001-009
- Reviewed action items, updated #4 to announce at the F2F.
:10. Additional Business
- Ballot: DEV Cochair Elections: Michael sent out the ballot email. The 15 day ballot will end on October 5th, CoB. We can announce the status during the F2F.
- Reviewed the F2F agenda:
- We have Technical Committee other location and general schedule is listed twice for Thursday and Friday.
- We created one Webex session for each day. This allows us to record each session each day.
- Sub-Domain report changed to Program Report.
- PCH avoided overlapping meetings. Joint part is Tuesday morning and the rest of the agenda is really PCD.
- Would it better to have DEV meeting at the end of the week, do this for a summary. Thom noted that Tuesday's report would be the same so either day will work. Decided to think more about this and decide on Monday.
- We should cancel meetings for next week other than the F2F. Paul Sherman to cancel any PC/TC meetings. Michael to cancel all groups.
- Board Report: We should have an update from Todd next week.
- Decided to cancel tomorrow's Joint call due to meeting next week (Thom motioned, Rob seconded, motion approved). Michael to cancel the meeting.


:10. Next and Recent Meetings 
- DEV Cochairs November 24th, 2020, DEV Cochairs 2020-11-24 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) November 25th, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-11-25 Webex

Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

- DEV Cochairs September 22, 2020, DEV Cochairs 2020-09-22 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) September 23, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-09-23 Webex

PCD Home