Difference between revisions of "DEV Cochairs 2020-07-21 Webex"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Proposed Agenda)
(Participants)
Line 31: Line 31:
  
 
'''placeholder'''
 
'''placeholder'''
: Cochairs: Rob Wilder, Tom Kowalczyk, Kurt Elliason, Thom Erickson
+
ihe: participants and cochairs, Dev:Joint:
: Technical Project Manager: Paul Sherman
+
 
: Chair:   Kurt Elliason
+
: Todd Cooper, Kurt Elliason, Al Engelbert, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina, Christophe Fournier, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Tom Kowalczyk, Monroe Pattillo, Dalibor Pokrajac, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder, Brian Witkowski, Robert Canfield, James Jacobson, Tobias Klotz, Per Johansson, Kerin Klagges-Kingsbury, Peter Verstandig, Jeanne Kraimer, David G, Erik Myklebust, Luke Goodwin, John Krupka, Victoria Tower, Peter Kranich, Matt Picinich, Stefan Schlicting, Ujjawal Kumar, Dan Lee, Steve Eberly, John Donnely, Michael Faughn, Neil Henry, David Pitts, Charles Perriot, Robert Smigielski
: Guests: Monroe Pattillo, Paul Schluter
+
: Chair: Thom Erickson
  
 
=== Discussion ===  
 
=== Discussion ===  

Revision as of 13:29, 29 June 2020

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review Previous Meeting Summary - DEV Cochairs 2020-06-23 Webex
3. Profiles and TF Updates
4. Standards Coordination
5. IHE International
- DCC call Today
6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:
- DEV Joint 2020-07-22 Webex
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
8. Recruiting and Membership
9. Action Items -
10. Additional Business
- Tiger Team update
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- DEV Cochair Meeting July 21, 2020
- DEV Domain Meeting July 22, 2020

Attachments / Materials

See DEV Cochair Action Items page. Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Meeting Summary

Participants

placeholder ihe: participants and cochairs, Dev:Joint:

Todd Cooper, Kurt Elliason, Al Engelbert, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina, Christophe Fournier, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Tom Kowalczyk, Monroe Pattillo, Dalibor Pokrajac, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder, Brian Witkowski, Robert Canfield, James Jacobson, Tobias Klotz, Per Johansson, Kerin Klagges-Kingsbury, Peter Verstandig, Jeanne Kraimer, David G, Erik Myklebust, Luke Goodwin, John Krupka, Victoria Tower, Peter Kranich, Matt Picinich, Stefan Schlicting, Ujjawal Kumar, Dan Lee, Steve Eberly, John Donnely, Michael Faughn, Neil Henry, David Pitts, Charles Perriot, Robert Smigielski
Chair: Thom Erickson

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair:
Status/Discussion:
Reviewed. Need to discuss the Domain Report.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

- No new Action Items
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Chair:
Status/Discussion: Meeting notes reviewed
Still says placeholder, so not saved. Kurt noted that Paul was having issues with getting the program to save.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:


3. Profiles and TF Updates
- No updates. Reviewed comments, nothing new.
- No public comments either. Need to update for DEV. Link should goto Devices, not to the top level (#Dev and point to Devices).
4. Standards Coordination.
- Michael noted that there is an ITU meeting this week, Thom noting consent for Continua Design Guidelines was set earlier this year, including changes to editorial and test procedures. ITU should have all they need to proceed. This is more PCH coordination but still of interest within this group.
- Generic Health Sensor: Thom noted there are sufficient sponsors and its up for approval at the Bluetooth SIG on June 30th.
- Thom will also make this update to the DEV Joint group tomorrow.
5. IHE International
- DCC call Today: No update as no one on the call attended the DCC monthly meeting today.
- Questioned if the Board Report was ready for this call. Kurt noted that it will be ready by the 24th and we’ll get it on their agenda for their next meeting (Kurt working on this for tomorrows Dev Joint call tomorrow).
6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:
- DEV Joint 2020-06-24 Webex
- Reviewed tomorrow’s Dev Joint agenda. We’ll review again standards coordination on this call tomorrow. Agenda looks good.
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
- Looks good, no changes. Reviewed due dates for white papers (request date). These are the dates we told Mary. The call for proposal and proposal deadlines need to be set (could be additional white papers and proposals). Action: Michael to help determine the date (probably the 21st for proposals for the next work cycle) and discuss with Paul.
8. Recruiting and Membership
- Nothing noted.
9. Action Items -
- Reviewed, no actions. Thom notes we need use-cases and architecture diagrams added. Michael to add.
- The tiger team will have action items. Michael ensure that Todd has the invite for this meeting (send him the invite).
10. Additional Business
- No additional business noted.
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- DEV Domain June 24, 2020
- DEV Cochair July 21, 2020
- DEV Domain Meeting July 22, 2020
4 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meeting

The next meeting will be July 21, 2020, DEV Cochairs 2020-07-21 Webex

Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates

- DEV Domain July 22, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-07-22 Webex


PCD Home