Difference between revisions of "DEV Cochairs 2020-07-21 Webex"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Proposed Agenda)
(Discussion)
 
(8 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 30: Line 30:
 
=== Participants ===
 
=== Participants ===
  
'''placeholder'''
+
IHE: participants and cochairs, Dev:Joint:
: Cochairs: Rob Wilder, Tom Kowalczyk, Kurt Elliason, Thom Erickson
+
 
: Technical Project Manager: Paul Sherman
+
: Thom Erickson, Tom Kowalczyk, Monroe Pattillo, Rob Wilder, Michael J. Kirwan
: Chair:   Kurt Elliason
+
: Chair: Rob Wilder
: Guests: Monroe Pattillo, Paul Schluter
+
  
 
=== Discussion ===  
 
=== Discussion ===  
Line 49: Line 48:
 
: Reviewed. Need to discuss the Domain Report.  
 
: Reviewed. Need to discuss the Domain Report.  
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 +
  
 
'''Action(s):'''  
 
'''Action(s):'''  
Line 56: Line 56:
 
| align="center" | 2
 
| align="center" | 2
 
| '''Review Meeting Summaries''' <br>- Chair:  
 
| '''Review Meeting Summaries''' <br>- Chair:  
| '''Status/Discussion:''' Meeting notes reviewed
+
| '''Status/Discussion:'''  
 +
 
 +
Meeting notes reviewed
 
: Still says placeholder, so not saved. Kurt noted that Paul was having issues with getting the program to save.
 
: Still says placeholder, so not saved. Kurt noted that Paul was having issues with getting the program to save.
  
Line 67: Line 69:
 
| '''Agenda Items''' <br>- As Indicated
 
| '''Agenda Items''' <br>- As Indicated
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
+
'''Placeholder'''
  
 
:3. Profiles and TF Updates
 
:3. Profiles and TF Updates
:- No updates. Reviewed comments, nothing new.  
+
::- One TF Update: Todd and John are working on chapter 3 for SDPi. They are redoing volume 3 using the new template. We will be combining everything, so volume 3 plus all 3 projects in DEV domain. There is a restriction for IHE while merging programs and adding in the SDPi web based protocol.   
:- No public comments either. Need to update for DEV. Link should goto Devices, not to the top level (#Dev and point to Devices).   
+
 
 
:4. Standards Coordination.
 
:4. Standards Coordination.
:- Michael noted that there is an ITU meeting this week, Thom noting consent for Continua Design Guidelines was set earlier this year, including changes to editorial and test procedures. ITU should have all they need to proceed. This is more PCH coordination but still of interest within this group.
+
::- Paul Schluter not on the call.  
:- Generic Health Sensor: Thom noted there are sufficient sponsors and its up for approval at the Bluetooth SIG on June 30th.  
+
::- We will do further briefing on the call tomorrow. With John no longer a TC or Cochair, we should get more updates from him within the joint meeting. John’s still working on the TF and FHIR though he may no longer be on this call.
:- Thom will also make this update to the DEV Joint group tomorrow.  
+
 
:5. IHE International
 
:5. IHE International
:- DCC call Today: No update as no one on the call attended the DCC monthly meeting today.  
+
::- DCC call Today: No update as no one on the call attended the DCC monthly meeting today.  
:- Questioned if the Board Report was ready for this call. Kurt noted that it will be ready by the 24th and we’ll get it on their agenda for their next meeting (Kurt working on this for tomorrows Dev Joint call tomorrow).
+
 
 
:6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:   
 
:6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:   
:- [[DEV Joint 2020-06-24 Webex]]
+
::- [[DEV Joint 2020-06-24 Webex]]
:- Reviewed tomorrow’s Dev Joint agenda. We’ll review again standards coordination on this call tomorrow. Agenda looks good.
+
::- Reviewed tomorrow’s Dev Joint agenda. We’ll review again standards coordination on this call tomorrow. Agenda looks good.
 +
::- Thom questioned where does the voting happen? There is a lot of confusion on how ballots will take place. Is it an open ballot for all? We need to speak to Paul Sherman. For example, we will have a ballot this month for the PC and TC at the domain level. How will this get resolved? Noted that each program will have one TC and one PC for each domain. Who can be one of the two from each program? For PCH we have elected cochairs (Javier and Thom) but currently there appears to be a gap for voting in chairs vs assigning the chairs.
 +
::- Thom also questioned to policy for ballots: what’s the eligibility to vote? Is it your attendance at the last 2 or 3 meetings? What about the domain level? Given that we’re dealing with a new platform (domain and program levels), we need IHE to help define. Participation in the domain level meetings are important, but the other meetings?
 +
::- Marketing: Rob noted that currently it’s just quiet hospital. There are also the videos, where we’re normalizing content in the table so there are greater visual aids for use-cases. He noted that Partners Healthcare helped as well on this project. Tom noted that Cotinga, Philips and others put their systems together and created a 12 minute video. Its currently in draft now and will goto HIMSS for approval soon. He also noted that the long description from the showcase is being worked on and all looks great (professional quality).
 +
::- Reviewed Action Items. Changed the only action to note ‘Closed’ (Todd’s tiger team action).
 +
::- Program Activities: Updates to be provided tomorrow.
 +
::- Tiger Team Updates: We’ll just need to note tomorrow that we closed the action.
 +
::- For other business: Added Virtual F2F (September)? Discussion on how the virtual event might take place. We will discuss further on tomorrow’s call. Meeting dates look good. Michael to add future dates. Brief discussion on the recurring meetings. Currently we’re meeting on weeks 1, 2 and 4. Decided to add this to the agenda for tomorrow, to see if people would like to meet for DEV on the 3rd vs the 4th week.
 +
 
 
:7. Calendar - [http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates IHE Milestones]
 
:7. Calendar - [http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates IHE Milestones]
:- Looks good, no changes. Reviewed due dates for white papers (request date). These are the dates we told Mary. The call for proposal and proposal deadlines need to be set (could be additional white papers and proposals). Action: Michael to help determine the date (probably the 21st for proposals for the next work cycle) and discuss with Paul.  
+
::- Looks good, no changes. Reviewed due dates for white papers (request date). These are the dates we told Mary. The call for proposal and proposal deadlines need to be set (could be additional white papers and proposals). Action: Michael to help determine the date (probably the 21st for proposals for the next work cycle) and discuss with Paul.  
 +
 
 
:8. Recruiting and Membership
 
:8. Recruiting and Membership
:-  Nothing noted.   
+
::-  Nothing noted.   
 +
 
 
:9. Action Items -  
 
:9. Action Items -  
:- Reviewed, no actions. Thom notes we need use-cases and architecture diagrams added. Michael to add.  
+
::- Reviewed, no actions.  
:- The tiger team will have action items. Michael ensure that Todd has the invite for this meeting (send him the invite).
+
 
 
:10.  Additional Business
 
:10.  Additional Business
:- No additional business noted.  
+
::- No additional business noted.  
 +
 
 
:11.  Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
 
:11.  Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
:- DEV Domain June 24, 2020
+
::- DEV Cochair August 25, 2020
:- DEV Cochair July 21, 2020
+
::- DEV Domain August 26, 2020
:- DEV Domain Meeting July 22, 2020
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 111: Line 123:
  
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
== Next Meeting ==
The next meeting will be July 21, 2020, [[DEV Cochairs 2020-07-21 Webex]]
 
 
Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
 
 
:- DEV Domain July 22, 2020  [[DEV Joint 2020-07-22 Webex]]
 
  
 +
:- DEV Cochairs August 25, 2020, [[DEV Cochairs 2020-08-25 Webex]]
 +
:- DEV Domain (Joint) August 26, 2020  [[DEV Joint 2020-08-26 Webex]]
  
 
[[Patient Care Device | PCD Home]]
 
[[Patient Care Device | PCD Home]]
 
[[Category:PCD Meeting]]
 
[[Category:PCD Meeting]]
 
[[Category:DEV Meeting]]
 
[[Category:DEV Meeting]]

Latest revision as of 13:49, 26 July 2020

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review Previous Meeting Summary - DEV Cochairs 2020-06-23 Webex
3. Profiles and TF Updates
4. Standards Coordination
5. IHE International
- DCC call Today
6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:
- DEV Joint 2020-07-22 Webex
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
8. Recruiting and Membership
9. Action Items -
10. Additional Business
- Tiger Team update
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- DEV Cochair Meeting July 21, 2020
- DEV Domain Meeting July 22, 2020

Attachments / Materials

See DEV Cochair Action Items page. Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Meeting Summary

Participants

IHE: participants and cochairs, Dev:Joint:

Thom Erickson, Tom Kowalczyk, Monroe Pattillo, Rob Wilder, Michael J. Kirwan
Chair: Rob Wilder

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair:
Status/Discussion:
Reviewed. Need to discuss the Domain Report.

Decisions/Issues:


Action(s):

- No new Action Items
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Chair:
Status/Discussion:

Meeting notes reviewed

Still says placeholder, so not saved. Kurt noted that Paul was having issues with getting the program to save.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:

Placeholder

3. Profiles and TF Updates
- One TF Update: Todd and John are working on chapter 3 for SDPi. They are redoing volume 3 using the new template. We will be combining everything, so volume 3 plus all 3 projects in DEV domain. There is a restriction for IHE while merging programs and adding in the SDPi web based protocol.
4. Standards Coordination.
- Paul Schluter not on the call.
- We will do further briefing on the call tomorrow. With John no longer a TC or Cochair, we should get more updates from him within the joint meeting. John’s still working on the TF and FHIR though he may no longer be on this call.
5. IHE International
- DCC call Today: No update as no one on the call attended the DCC monthly meeting today.
6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:
- DEV Joint 2020-06-24 Webex
- Reviewed tomorrow’s Dev Joint agenda. We’ll review again standards coordination on this call tomorrow. Agenda looks good.
- Thom questioned where does the voting happen? There is a lot of confusion on how ballots will take place. Is it an open ballot for all? We need to speak to Paul Sherman. For example, we will have a ballot this month for the PC and TC at the domain level. How will this get resolved? Noted that each program will have one TC and one PC for each domain. Who can be one of the two from each program? For PCH we have elected cochairs (Javier and Thom) but currently there appears to be a gap for voting in chairs vs assigning the chairs.
- Thom also questioned to policy for ballots: what’s the eligibility to vote? Is it your attendance at the last 2 or 3 meetings? What about the domain level? Given that we’re dealing with a new platform (domain and program levels), we need IHE to help define. Participation in the domain level meetings are important, but the other meetings?
- Marketing: Rob noted that currently it’s just quiet hospital. There are also the videos, where we’re normalizing content in the table so there are greater visual aids for use-cases. He noted that Partners Healthcare helped as well on this project. Tom noted that Cotinga, Philips and others put their systems together and created a 12 minute video. Its currently in draft now and will goto HIMSS for approval soon. He also noted that the long description from the showcase is being worked on and all looks great (professional quality).
- Reviewed Action Items. Changed the only action to note ‘Closed’ (Todd’s tiger team action).
- Program Activities: Updates to be provided tomorrow.
- Tiger Team Updates: We’ll just need to note tomorrow that we closed the action.
- For other business: Added Virtual F2F (September)? Discussion on how the virtual event might take place. We will discuss further on tomorrow’s call. Meeting dates look good. Michael to add future dates. Brief discussion on the recurring meetings. Currently we’re meeting on weeks 1, 2 and 4. Decided to add this to the agenda for tomorrow, to see if people would like to meet for DEV on the 3rd vs the 4th week.
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
- Looks good, no changes. Reviewed due dates for white papers (request date). These are the dates we told Mary. The call for proposal and proposal deadlines need to be set (could be additional white papers and proposals). Action: Michael to help determine the date (probably the 21st for proposals for the next work cycle) and discuss with Paul.
8. Recruiting and Membership
- Nothing noted.
9. Action Items -
- Reviewed, no actions.
10. Additional Business
- No additional business noted.
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- DEV Cochair August 25, 2020
- DEV Domain August 26, 2020
4 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meeting

- DEV Cochairs August 25, 2020, DEV Cochairs 2020-08-25 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) August 26, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-08-26 Webex

PCD Home