Difference between revisions of "DEV Cochairs 2020-06-23 Webex"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Proposed Agenda)
(Proposed Agenda)
Line 7: Line 7:
 
:3. Profiles and TF Updates
 
:3. Profiles and TF Updates
 
:- Review public comments [https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvSvbmWRIsFQdDA2ZVdrdWRUNXRJS2xOS19hQ1hDZHc#gid=0 Link to Comments]
 
:- Review public comments [https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvSvbmWRIsFQdDA2ZVdrdWRUNXRJS2xOS19hQ1hDZHc#gid=0 Link to Comments]
:- And at ihe.net public comment domain page  http://www.ihe.net/Public_Comment/#pcd
+
:- And at ihe.net public comment domain page  https://www.ihe.net/resources/public_comment/#dev
 
:4. Standards Coordination.
 
:4. Standards Coordination.
 
:5. IHE International
 
:5. IHE International

Revision as of 17:43, 26 June 2020

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review Previous Meeting Summary - DEV Cochairs 2020-05-26 Webex
3. Profiles and TF Updates
- Review public comments Link to Comments
- And at ihe.net public comment domain page https://www.ihe.net/resources/public_comment/#dev
4. Standards Coordination.
5. IHE International
- DCC call Today
6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:
- DEV Joint 2020-06-24 Webex
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
8. Recruiting and Membership
9. Action Items -
10. Additional Business
- Tiger Team update
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- DEV Leadership July 21, 2020
- DEV Domain Meeting June 24, 2020

Attachments / Materials

See DEV Cochair Action Items page. Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Meeting Summary

Participants

placeholder

Cochairs: Rob Wilder, Tom Kowalczyk, Kurt Elliason, Thom Erickson
Technical Project Manager: Paul Sherman
Chair: Kurt Elliason
Guests: Monroe Pattillo, Paul Schluter

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair:
Status/Discussion:
Reviewed. Need to discuss the Domain Report.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

- No new Action Items
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Chair:
Status/Discussion: Meeting notes reviewed
Still says placeholder, so not saved. Kurt noted that Paul was having issues with getting the program to save.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:


3. Profiles and TF Updates
- Review public comments Link to Comments
- And at ihe.net public comment domain page http://www.ihe.net/Public_Comment/#pcd
Reviewed comments (White papers from last year). Todd is managing the White papers. None exist yet within the Dev group.
4. Standards Coordination.
- Paul noted that there is no update for Nomenclature this week.
5. IHE International
- DCC call today
Kurt and John were on this call. The discussions were on radiology and the move from FTP to Google Groups. They were told during the call to not to do any editing of the TF docs via Google docs (due to losing the document styling which disables the doc). They should use MS Word files instead. The freeze has been postponed. There will be another meeting of the publishing committee and this will give authors a chance to resolve the how to move forward. There are many documents (meeting minutes, presentations, old versions, etc).
FTP shut down at end of May, files moved to Google Drive Feb 19th.
- Devices Domain folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
Paul has set permissions so anyone with the link can edit. Michael to discuss with Paul and also get access.
6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:
- DEV Joint 2020-06-24 Webex
Thom suggested adding an update of the tiger team. Kurt noted that we are still sorting out what the Dev domain is, so still in the forming stage. Thom noted that we need use-cases and architecture diagrams put together to help move things forward.
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
- Briefly reviewed milestones. There are only a few listed so far.
8. Recruiting and Membership
- Nothing noted. There was a brief discussion about this as they are other conferences, talking other groups, people and organizations (e.g., IHE, AAMI, etc). Interested parties will inquire to Paul.
9. Action Items -
- There are currently none listed as the tiger team is still new.
- See mindmap for the devices domain.
10. Additional Business
- Tiger Team update
See mindmap for the devices domain.
- DEV Tech/Admin support.
There is Paul and now Michael for the Dev domain.
- Michael also gave his background to the group noting he is now consulting in telehealth and RPM. He remains a chair of the IEEE PHD group and now works with several orgs. He was recognized as a Bluetooth Qualification Consultant and is seeking recognition as a Continua Certified Expert (CCE). He is very excited in working for/with IHE in the Dev domain. Thought leader and help the telehealth and RPM.
- Discussed draft of the Board Report for IHE Devices (DEV) Domain, see google drive here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uIG1oy2LOx0VJVew60bDu_4KUYOELLrC/view
Kurt has highlighted things he thought needed change. Need to figure out who the Dpi chairs are (Ken is one). Dpi is a sub-domain with other groups. Kurt will add Michael to the top portion of the doc. Will need to add other details for Dpi and others.
- Thom asked if there was a similar program as CCE for IHE. No comment except from Michael who noted that IHE created a program a few years ago (see link: https://www.ihe.net/education/ihe-certified-professional-program
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- DEV Leadership July 22, 2020
- DEV Domain Meeting July 23, 2020
4 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meeting

The next meeting will be July 21, 2020, DEV Cochairs 2020-07-21 Webex

Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates

- DEV Domain June 24, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-06-24 Webex


PCD Home