Difference between revisions of "DEV Cochairs 2020-05-26 Webex"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "Duration: 60 Minutes == Proposed Agenda == :1. Review & Approve Agenda :2. Review Previous Meeting Summary - DEV Cochairs 2020-04-28 Webex :3. Profiles and TF Updates...")
 
(Next Meeting)
 
(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 36: Line 36:
 
=== Participants ===
 
=== Participants ===
  
'''placeholder'''
+
: Cochairs:  John Rhoads, Tom Kowalczyk, Kurt Elliason, Thom Erickson
: Cochairs:  Rob Wilder, Tom Kowalczyk, Kurt Elliason, Thom Erickson
+
: Technical Project Manager: Michael Kirwan
: Technical Project Manager: Paul Sherman
+
 
: Chair:  Kurt Elliason
 
: Chair:  Kurt Elliason
 
: Guests: Monroe Pattillo, Paul Schluter
 
: Guests: Monroe Pattillo, Paul Schluter
Line 75: Line 74:
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
  
'''placeholder'''
 
 
:3. Profiles and TF Updates
 
:3. Profiles and TF Updates
 
:- Review public comments [https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvSvbmWRIsFQdDA2ZVdrdWRUNXRJS2xOS19hQ1hDZHc#gid=0 Link to Comments]
 
:- Review public comments [https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvSvbmWRIsFQdDA2ZVdrdWRUNXRJS2xOS19hQ1hDZHc#gid=0 Link to Comments]
 
:- And at ihe.net public comment domain page  http://www.ihe.net/Public_Comment/#pcd
 
:- And at ihe.net public comment domain page  http://www.ihe.net/Public_Comment/#pcd
 +
:: Reviewed comments (White papers from last year). Todd is managing the White papers. None exist yet within the Dev group.
 
:4. Standards Coordination.
 
:4. Standards Coordination.
 +
:- Paul noted that there is no update for Nomenclature this week.
 
:5. IHE International
 
:5. IHE International
:- DCC call Today
+
:- DCC call today
::- FTP shut down at end of May, files moved to Google Drive Feb 19th.
+
:: Kurt and John were on this call. The discussions were on radiology and the move from FTP to Google Groups. They were told during the call to not to do any editing of the TF docs via Google docs (due to losing the document styling which disables the doc). They should use MS Word files instead. The freeze has been postponed. There will be another meeting of the publishing committee and this will give authors a chance to resolve the how to move forward. There are many documents (meeting minutes, presentations, old versions, etc).
:: Devices Domain folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
+
::  FTP shut down at end of May, files moved to Google Drive Feb 19th.
:: Paul has set permissions so anyone with the link can edit.
+
::- Devices Domain folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
 +
::: Paul has set permissions so anyone with the link can edit. Michael to discuss with Paul and also get access.  
 
:6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:   
 
:6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:   
:- [[DEV Joint 2020-05-27 Webex]]
+
:- [[DEV Joint 2020-06-24 Webex]]
 +
:: Thom suggested adding an update of the tiger team. Kurt noted that we are still sorting out what the Dev domain is, so still in the forming stage. Thom noted that we need use-cases and architecture diagrams put together to help move things forward.
 
:7. Calendar - [http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates IHE Milestones]
 
:7. Calendar - [http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates IHE Milestones]
 +
:- Briefly reviewed milestones. There are only a few listed so far.
 
:8. Recruiting and Membership
 
:8. Recruiting and Membership
 +
:-  Nothing noted. There was a brief discussion about this as they are other conferences, talking other groups, people and organizations (e.g., IHE, AAMI, etc). Interested parties will inquire to Paul.
 
:9. Action Items -  
 
:9. Action Items -  
 +
:- There are currently none listed as the tiger team is still new. 
 +
:- See mindmap for the devices domain.
 
:10.  Additional Business
 
:10.  Additional Business
 
:- Tiger Team update  
 
:- Tiger Team update  
:- DEV Tech/Admin support
+
:: See mindmap for the devices domain.
 +
:- DEV Tech/Admin support.
 +
:: There is Paul and now Michael for the Dev domain.
 +
::- Michael also gave his background to the group noting he is now consulting in telehealth and RPM. He remains a chair of the IEEE PHD group and now works with several orgs. He was recognized as a Bluetooth Qualification Consultant and is seeking recognition as a Continua Certified Expert (CCE). He is very excited in working for/with IHE in the Dev domain. Thought leader and help the telehealth and RPM.
 +
:- Discussed draft of the Board Report for IHE Devices (DEV) Domain, see google drive here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uIG1oy2LOx0VJVew60bDu_4KUYOELLrC/view
 +
:: Kurt has highlighted things he thought needed change. Need to figure out who the Dpi chairs are (Ken is one). Dpi is a sub-domain with other groups. Kurt will add Michael to the top portion of the doc. Will need to add other details for Dpi and others.
 +
:- Thom asked if there was a similar program as CCE for IHE. No comment except from Michael who noted that IHE created a program a few years ago (see link: https://www.ihe.net/education/ihe-certified-professional-program
 
:11.  Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
 
:11.  Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
:- DEV Leadership June 23, 2020  
+
:- DEV Leadership July 22, 2020  
:- DEV Domain Meeting June 24, 2020
+
:- DEV Domain Meeting July 23, 2020
  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 116: Line 128:
 
Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
 
Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
  
:- DEV Domain May 26, 2020  [[DEV Joint 2020-05-26 Webex]]  
+
:- DEV Domain May 27, 2020  [[DEV Joint 2020-05-27 Webex]]  
  
  

Latest revision as of 21:40, 31 May 2020

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review Previous Meeting Summary - DEV Cochairs 2020-04-28 Webex
3. Profiles and TF Updates
- Review public comments Link to Comments
- And at ihe.net public comment domain page http://www.ihe.net/Public_Comment/#pcd
4. Standards Coordination.
5. IHE International
- DCC call Today
- FTP shut down at end of May, files moved to Google Drive Feb 19th.
Devices Domain folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
Paul has set permissions so anyone with the link can edit.
6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:
- DEV Joint 2020-05-27 Webex
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
8. Recruiting and Membership
9. Action Items -
10. Additional Business
- Tiger Team update
- DEV Tech/Admin support
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- DEV Leadership June 23, 2020
- DEV Domain Meeting June 24, 2020

Attachments / Materials

See DEV Cochair Action Items page. Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Meeting Summary

Participants

Cochairs: John Rhoads, Tom Kowalczyk, Kurt Elliason, Thom Erickson
Technical Project Manager: Michael Kirwan
Chair: Kurt Elliason
Guests: Monroe Pattillo, Paul Schluter

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair:
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

- No new Action Items
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Chair:
Status/Discussion: Meeting notes reviewed

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:
3. Profiles and TF Updates
- Review public comments Link to Comments
- And at ihe.net public comment domain page http://www.ihe.net/Public_Comment/#pcd
Reviewed comments (White papers from last year). Todd is managing the White papers. None exist yet within the Dev group.
4. Standards Coordination.
- Paul noted that there is no update for Nomenclature this week.
5. IHE International
- DCC call today
Kurt and John were on this call. The discussions were on radiology and the move from FTP to Google Groups. They were told during the call to not to do any editing of the TF docs via Google docs (due to losing the document styling which disables the doc). They should use MS Word files instead. The freeze has been postponed. There will be another meeting of the publishing committee and this will give authors a chance to resolve the how to move forward. There are many documents (meeting minutes, presentations, old versions, etc).
FTP shut down at end of May, files moved to Google Drive Feb 19th.
- Devices Domain folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
Paul has set permissions so anyone with the link can edit. Michael to discuss with Paul and also get access.
6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:
- DEV Joint 2020-06-24 Webex
Thom suggested adding an update of the tiger team. Kurt noted that we are still sorting out what the Dev domain is, so still in the forming stage. Thom noted that we need use-cases and architecture diagrams put together to help move things forward.
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
- Briefly reviewed milestones. There are only a few listed so far.
8. Recruiting and Membership
- Nothing noted. There was a brief discussion about this as they are other conferences, talking other groups, people and organizations (e.g., IHE, AAMI, etc). Interested parties will inquire to Paul.
9. Action Items -
- There are currently none listed as the tiger team is still new.
- See mindmap for the devices domain.
10. Additional Business
- Tiger Team update
See mindmap for the devices domain.
- DEV Tech/Admin support.
There is Paul and now Michael for the Dev domain.
- Michael also gave his background to the group noting he is now consulting in telehealth and RPM. He remains a chair of the IEEE PHD group and now works with several orgs. He was recognized as a Bluetooth Qualification Consultant and is seeking recognition as a Continua Certified Expert (CCE). He is very excited in working for/with IHE in the Dev domain. Thought leader and help the telehealth and RPM.
- Discussed draft of the Board Report for IHE Devices (DEV) Domain, see google drive here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uIG1oy2LOx0VJVew60bDu_4KUYOELLrC/view
Kurt has highlighted things he thought needed change. Need to figure out who the Dpi chairs are (Ken is one). Dpi is a sub-domain with other groups. Kurt will add Michael to the top portion of the doc. Will need to add other details for Dpi and others.
- Thom asked if there was a similar program as CCE for IHE. No comment except from Michael who noted that IHE created a program a few years ago (see link: https://www.ihe.net/education/ihe-certified-professional-program
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- DEV Leadership July 22, 2020
- DEV Domain Meeting July 23, 2020
4 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meeting

The next meeting will be June 23, 2020, DEV Cochairs 2020-06-23 Webex

Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates

- DEV Domain May 27, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-05-27 Webex


PCD Home