2009 Publication Schedule
From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 13:20, 18 January 2009 by Manuel (New page: ===ITI new & updated publications=== The following table is designed for use by ITI technical committee editors, committee members, sponsors and connectathon staff for understanding the de...)
ITI new & updated publications
The following table is designed for use by ITI technical committee editors, committee members, sponsors and connectathon staff for understanding the details for release of updated documents from the ITI Technical committee. It describes:
- Document Title - the title of the document, including short acronym if appropriate. Note that some documents are listed twice in the table. A double listing indicates that the document will be released a second time. An explanation of the purpose of the second release is included in this column.
- Type - the type of document: TI = Trial Implementation Supplement, FT = Final Text, TF = Technical Framework, WP = White Paper
- Review - the date that integration of all approved CPs will be complete and the document will be released for review by the committee.
- Release - the date that the technical committee will have completed all review and updates of the document and release it to sponsors for publication
- Publication - the day, one week after the Release to Sponsors date, that the document will be officially published on ihe.net.
- Status - the status of the work:
- Done means the updated version of the document is on www.ihe.net
- Released means that the updated version of the document has been completed by the committee and is being processed for official publication on www.ihe.net
- Ready means that the updated version of the document has been completed by the committee and is being integrated into the Technical Framework for release as Final Text.
- Late means that some of the dates preceding creating of the updated version of the document have been missed. The publication date may be in jeopardy.
- On Schedule means that all the dates preceding creating of the updated version of the document have been met. The publication of the document is on schedule.
- Unknown means that it is unknown whether the document will need to be re-released.
|Asynchronous Web Services Exchange||TI||Teddy||6/9||8/8||8/15||Done|
|Emergency Contact Information (ECON) White Paper||TI||Larry||6/9||8/8||8/15||Done|
|Pediatric Demographics Option||TI||Alean||6/9||8/8||8/15||Done|
|Sharing Value Sets (SVS)||TI||Anna||6/9||8/8||8/15||Done|
|Cross Enterprise Sharing of Scanned Documents (XDS-SD)||TI||Sarah||6/9||8/8||8/15||Done|
|White Paper: Publish/Subscribe Infrastructure for XDS.b||WP||Vassil||6/9||8/8||8/15||Done|
|HIE Security and Privacy through IHE||WP||John||N/A||8/8||8/15||Done|
|Web Services for IHE Transactions (Appendix V)||FT||Vassil||8/4||TF 5.0 (9/29)||TF 5.0 (10/6)||Done|
|Cross-Enterprise User Assertion (XUA)||FT||John||8/4||TF 5.0 (9/29)||TF 5.0 (10/6)||Done|
|Basic Patient Privacy Consents (BPPC)||FT||John||8/4||TF 5.0 (9/29)||TF 5.0 (10/6)||Done|
|Registry Stored Query Transaction for XDS Profile||FT||Bill||8/4||TF 5.0 (9/29)||TF 5.0 (10/6)||Done|
|Cross-enterprise Document Media Interchange (XDM)||FT||Rob||8/4||TF 5.0 (9/29)||TF 5.0 (10/6)||Done|
|Cross-enterprise Document Reliable Interchange (XDR)||TI||Charles||8/4||8/25||9/1||Done|
|Document Digital Signature (DSG)||TI||Manuel||8/4||8/25||9/1||Done|
|Notification of Document Availability (NAV)||TI||Charles||8/4||8/25||9/1||Done|
|Patient Identifier Cross-Reference (PIX) and Patient Demographic Query (PDQ) HL7 v3||TI||Vassil||10/27||10/30||Unknown||Ready|
|Retrieve Form for Data Capture (RFD)||TI||George||9/15||9/29||10/6||Done|
|Template for XDS Affinity Domain Deployment Planning||WP||Dave||N/A||8/25||9/1||Done|
|Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing - b (XDS.b)||TI||Teddy||9/15||9/29||10/6||Done|
|Cross Community Access (XCA)||TI||Karen||9/15||9/29||10/6||Done|
|Cross Community Information Exchange including Federation of XDS Affinity Domains||WP||Karen||N/A||9/26||10/6||Done|
|Asynchronous Web Services Exchange (rebased on TF 5.0)||TI||Teddy||9/22||9/29||10/6||Done|
|Pediatric Demographics Option (MAYBE rebased on TF 5.0)||TI||Alean||10/3||10/8||10/29||Released|
|Cross-enterprise Sharing of Scanned Documents (XDS-SD) (replaces TI version)||FT||George & Manuel||9/15||TF 5.0 (9/29)||TF 5.0 (10/6)||Done|
|TF Vol 1. Version 5.0||TF||George||9/15||9/29||10/6||Done|
|TF Vol 2. Version 5.0||TF||Manuel||9/15||9/29||10/6||Done|
|Cross-Enterprise User Authentication (XUA) White Paper||WP||Manuel||N/A||Deprecate||Deprecate||Done|
|Cookbook for the Security Section of IHE Profiles||WP||Manuel||N/A||10/8||10/29||Done|
|Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS) Patient Identity Merge||WP||Bill||N/A||None||None||Done|