Difference between revisions of "-"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Wednesday, 27th February, 2019)
Line 331: Line 331:
 
=== Wednesday, 27th February, 2019 ===
 
=== Wednesday, 27th February, 2019 ===
 
{| class="wikitable"
 
{| class="wikitable"
|+ Day 3: Wednesday, 27th February, 2019
+
|+ Day 3: Wednesday, 1st May, 2019
 
|-
 
|-
 
! style="width: 10%" | Time
 
! style="width: 10%" | Time

Revision as of 03:40, 23 April 2019

ITI Tech domain is experimenting a continuous development process for work-items. In accordance to that, the progresses during the f2f of each work-item could allow the releasing of PC or TI versions.

The actual ongoing work-items that want to reach the PC are:

  • 'ATNA Feed': this work-item (primary editors: Gregorio and Mauro) is focused on adding to RESTful ATNA the feed capabilities and alignement with FHIR R4. This is the first f2f for this work-item
  • 'XCA Deferred Option': this work-item (primary editor: Joe) is aimed to enable deferred patterns for XCA Query/Retrieve transactions (long latencies between requests and responses). This is the second f2f dedicated to this work-item.
  • 'Patient Identity Management on FHIR': this work-item (primary editor: Luke and Daniel, main sponsor: Derek) is aimed to define a patient identity management infrastructure based on fhir standard. This is the second f2f dedicated to this work-item.


Work-items that will require PC resolution:

  • 'mCSD': review of mCSD work-item aimed to add requirements of the Facilities&Hierarchies proposal.


Meeting Location
RSNA Building, Oak Brook, IL
WebEx information for this meeting is
Meeting Number: TBD
Password: TBD
Link: TBD
Support material
Profile proposals and other support information may be found in the [1]

Agenda & Minutes

All times listed are tentative, and may be revised during the meeting—refresh often.

Monday, 29th April, 2019

Day 1: Monday, 29 April, 2019
Time

Oak Brook (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:00 am–8:30 am Breakfast
8:30 am–8:45 am Umberto/Mauro Introductions and Agenda Review
  • Introductions
  • Sponsor Communications
  • Present the new ITI Board Representative: Daniel Berenzeanu Thank you!
  • Agenda Review
  • Decision Making and Goals
  • Author commitments
    • wiki updates, T-cons, F2F participation, ...
  • continuos development: [Continuous Development]

Participants: Mauro Zanardini (Arsenal) Charles Parisot (InteropEHealth - GE) John Moehrke (byLight) Elliot Silver (Change Healthcare) Luke Duncan (IntraHealth) Ben Levy (Corepoint Health) Chris Melo (Philips) George Dixon (Allscripts) Lynn Felhofer (ITI Tech manager) Umberto Cappellini (Grapevine) Sylvie Colas (ASIP) Joe Lamy (AEGIS- SSA) Spencer LaGesse (Epic) Steve Nichols (GE) Vassil Peytchev (Epic) Matt Blackmon (Sequoia) Tarik Idris (ICW) Daniel Berenzeanu (ReadyComputing) Keith Boone (Audacious Inquiry)


Minutes:


8:45 am–10:45 am Luke Duncan Facilities and Hierarchies in FHIR

Minutes: Charles asked to describe in detail the goal of the work-item. The Solution proposed deals with two issues:

  • define a representation of a Facility in Fhir: this is done as a location + organization (with 1..1 relationship).
  • The second goal is related to the representation of muliple Hierarichies between Facilities: same facility belong to different hierarchies.

Next steps for the work-item: Luke will put toghether suggestions , define an outline about how it can be done, during the next sessions we will evaluate available solutions.

Luke has proposed for discussion the following options: an organization-hierarchy extension, or different usages of the OrganizationAffiliation, Group, Linkage, HealthcareService and Contract resources.


10:45 am–11:00 am Morning Break
11:00 am–12:30 am Joe Lamy XCA Deferred Option

Minutes: The ITI Tech evaluated different technical options during the past months : DSUB , XCA like XCPD , DSUB + XDW, WS-Async option (there is not Ack from the application layer) , AS4 Async Option (does not cover long latencies as defined in a dedicated Closed Issue of AS4). XDR + XDW it’s really complex. FHIR subscription model (it seems that the triggering event is an issue like in dsub).


Note from John : AS4 could be used if a vendor is able to deal with it. The boundary conditions allows us to make a decision. Vol.1 need to have a paragraph that explains that the solution proposed has some pros compared to other potential solutions. We cannot exclude at priori the usage of other technical solutions. IT is the boundary of the use-case that identifies the solution applicable.

During the session, the ITI Tesch Reviewed vol1 content.

The intent for tomorrow: go through technical decisions 1 by 1.


12:30 am–1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm–3:15 pm John Review PC for FHIR Release 4

Minutes: PC resolution. Documents can be found on gitHub GITHUB and the comment resolution spreadsheet can be found here: SPREADSHEET


3:15 pm–3:30 pm Afternoon Break
3:30 pm–5:30 pm Daniel/Derek FHIR Patient Feed (aka "The Derek Project")

Minutes:

Address Merge now or waiting for the FHIR WG which is dealing with the topic for R5 (expected to be published in Q3 2020 - https://onfhir.hl7.org/2019/01/20/fhir-r5-roadmap/ ) ?

Draft of the supplement:

GDOC


The mix between PDQ and PIX is risky. Question about the scope: we want to deal with cross-enterprise o single domain use-cases ?


Daniel to rework the transactions and actors as a basis for tomorrow’s discussion.


5:30 pm–5:45 pm Mauro/Umberto Wrap-up and Homework


Minutes:

  • Luke has published some content that can be reviewed
  • The PC resolution is published and people can look to resolutions and comment on them .
  • John will prepare a change log brief for architect.


Tuesday, 30th April, 2019

Day 2: Tuesday, 26th February, 2019
Time

Oak Brook (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:00 am–8:30 am Breakfast
8:30 am–8:45 am Umberto/Mauro Introductions and Agenda Review

Participants: Mauro Zanardini (Arsenal) John Moehrke (byLight) Luke Duncan (IntraHealth) Lynn Felhofer (ITI Tech manager) Umberto Cappellini (Grapevine) Sylvie Colas (ASIP) Gregorio Canal (Arsenal) Joe Lamy (AEGIS- SSA) Matt Blackmon (Sequoia) Ben Levy (corepoint Health) Elliot Silver (Change Healthcare) Charles PArisot () Chris Melo (Philips) Vassil Peytchev (EPIC) Spencer LaGesse (Epic) Steve Nichols (GE) Tarik Idris (ICW) Matt Blackmon (Sequoia) Daniel Berenzeanu (readyComputing)


Minutes: no updates needed to the agenda. Goal of today will be to progress on each work-item.


8:45 am–10:00 am Luke Duncan Facilities and Hierarchies in FHIR

Minutes:

We reviewed different options in order to fullfill the multiple hierarchies use-case. The explored solutions are: List /OrganizationAffiliation / Extension that seem to be the most simple/applicable solutions.

The cmte agreed that this work-item will also incluce mCSD updates related to the revision of the named options that now are creating complexity both for vendors and for tech spec mantainance (if we need to create new option , we need to deal with all the combinations of the existing options). The result of the review will be that servers are supposed to support all the resources.

About hierarchies management use-case: the cmte propose to analyze in detail the solution based on a extension of the organization resource. This will allow us to use the search parameters defined as a standard extension ABOVE and BELOW. This will make things really more easy for the client side.

Luke will update the document in order to go through a line by line reading tomorrow.

10:00 am–10:45 am John FHIR Release 4 Updates Minute:: continuation of PC review related to MHD supplement.
10:45 am–11:00 am Morning Break
11:00 am–12:30 am Daniel FHIR Patient Feed (aka "The Derek Project")

Minutes:

Daniel searched for consensus on the actor-transaction diagram in order to have a clear technical approach to follow and in order to have a clear set of functionalities supported by the work-item.

The presentation used to explore different possibilities che can be found at this link: presentation.

Discussion is on whether go for a simplified 2 actors, 1 transaction approach, or go for a more comprehensive solution such as adding a PIX Feed transaction to PIXm, and to create a new profile for demographics.

Publish/Subscribe may be left for a future extension of the profile (as we don’t know if we have time to address that this week).

Also, discussion open about using 1 transaction for both PIX and Demographics, or 2 different transactions.

Daniel will try to have some content published on FTP by tomorrow afternoon.


12:30 am–1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm–3:15 pm Joe XCA Deferred Option

Minutes:

The cmte starts the review line by line of the profile focusing on the technical solutions available: the main point i s to figure out if this solution should be compatible with AS4, and which is the most elegant solution to make easy deployment phases and that will allow us to enhance mixed environments (with both actors tha support deferred and actors that do not support deferred).

In order to cover those points, we need to go deeper in the messaging structure.



3:15 pm–3:30 pm Afternoon Break
3:30 pm–5:30 pm JOINT Meeting QRPH / PCC / ITI

Minutes: To be added.

5:30 pm–5:45 pm Mauro/Umberto Wrap-up and Homework


Minutes: home-work for today are:

  • review of MHD supplement
  • read the XCA deferred version published in FTP site

Wednesday, 27th February, 2019

Day 3: Wednesday, 1st May, 2019
Time

Oak Brook (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:00 am–8:30 am Breakfast
8:30 am–8:45 am Umberto/Mauro Introductions and Agenda Review


Participants:

Mauro Zanardini (Arsenal) John Moehrke (byLight) Luke Duncan (IntraHealth) Lynn Felhofer (ITI Tech manager) Umberto Cappellini (Grapevine) Sylvie Colas (ASIP) Gregorio Canal (Arsenal) Joe Lamy (AEGIS- SSA) Matt Blackmon (Sequoia) Ben Levy (corepoint Health) Elliot Silver (Change Healthcare) Charles PArisot (GE) Chris Melo (Philips) Vassil Peytchev (EPIC) Spencer LaGesse (Epic) Steve Nichols (GE) Tarik Idris (ICW) Matt Blackmon (Sequoia) Daniel Berenzeanu (readyComputing) Harry Solomon (x)


Minutes: no changes to the agenda. Goal is to approve Release 4 updates for TI, define the baseline architecture of Patient Identity Management, proceeed on XCA , have a final version for Fac&Hie.


8:45 am–10:45 am Luke Duncan Facilities and Hierarchies in FHIR

Minutes:

Luke will post a new version by tonight that will include a revision of mCSD options and we will decide if the doc is ready for PC tomorrow.

The cmte agreed in publishing a new version in PC just after the publication of the Release 4 TI version. That will create some confusion in the readers, but we need to have something normative published for ONC.


9:45 am–10:45 am Sylvie/John Continuous Development, ITI-Tech Backlog Minutes:

Planning co.chiars explained how we could manage the trello dashboard in order to keep track of the continuous development cycle.

This dashboard will be publicly available and will list:

  • Potential Work-Items,
  • The ITI PLAN assessed list of proposals (with prioritization)
  • Ongoing works (in charge to ITI Tech o Plan)
  • Work-items that meet some specific milestones (TI , PC , etc.)

Sylvie will try to organize each block in order to have in the dashboard all the information needed in order to keep track of the status of the workitem (is it proceeding? do we need time during f2f for it? etc.)


10:45 am–11:00 am Morning Break
11:00 am–12:30 am Joe XCA Deferred Option

Minutes:

The cmte asked to Consider support of AS4 for long latencies and app-level control.

Deferred shall be available everywhere over the XDS or XCA workflow. So the profile will affect XDS actors. The open question is: we need to define where in those workflow it’s possible to switch from deferred to non deferred.

Discussion on XDS.b groupings and how to handle retrieve.

Important thing is to identify how to handle hte changes needed: new transactions? or do we need to use the XCPD approach. We will go with this approach for now.

12:30 am–1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm–2:00 pm John Review PC for FHIR Release 4

Minutes:

John moves the motion to approve for TI the full bucket of Release 4 updates. John will work with mary in order to see the docs published, Lynn will figure out how to keep the version 3 accessible in the Archive and make this clear and easily available to vendors/monitors for the CAT EU in Rennes. Elliot: seconds the motion. No abstensions , no opposite votes. Motion Approved.

2:00 pm–3:15 pm Lynn CP / Mantainance

The cmte decided new priorities for mantainance.

Mauro raised the question about the Gazelle tool used to manage audit records structure. The tool is in Gazelle Security Suite but it seems not ready to be fully used to maange our publication process. The alternative could be to set up a process that could be based on the versioning of the raw format that is used by GSS (XML structure).

john will revise the wiki page that describe how to use external tools in our documenation management process and will see if this could fit with actual functionalities of GSS. After having an updated version of the wiki, we will see with gazelle team if we could proceed with this process and which actions we need to take in order to use this raw format as a normative spec.

3:15 pm–3:30 pm Afternoon Break
3:30 pm–5:30 pm Daniel FHIR Patient Feed (aka "The Derek Project")

Minutes:

Daniel has proposed several different implementations of the mobile feed transaction, the actors supporting it and the relative groupings.

5:30 pm–5:45 pm Mauro/Umberto Wrap-up and Homework


Minutes:

Thursday, 28th February, 2019

Day 4: Thursday, 28th February, 2019
Time

Oak Brook (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:00 am–8:30 am Breakfast
8:30 am–8:45 am Umberto/Mauro Introductions and Agenda Review
  • Introductions


Participants:

Minutes:


8:45 am–10:45 am Joe Lamy XCA Deferred

Minutes:

10:45 am–11:00 am Morning Break
11:00 am–12:30 am Daniel FHIR Patient Feed (aka "The Derek Project")

Minutes:

12:30 am–1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm–1:45 pm Luke Facilities and Hierarchies in FHIR: APPROVE FOR PC

Minutes:


1:45 pm–3:15 pm Lynn Mantainance / CPs

Minutes:


3:15 pm–3:30 pm Afternoon Break
3:30 pm–5:30 pm Joe Lamy XCA Deferred Option

Minutes:

5:30 pm–5:45 pm Mauro/Umberto Wrap-up and Homework


Minutes:

Friday, 1st March, 2019

Day 5: Friday, 1st March, 2019
Time

Oak Brook (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:00 am–8:30 am Breakfast
8:30 am–8:45 am Umberto/Mauro Introductions and Agenda Review


Participants:

Minutes:


8:45 am–9:15 am John/sylvie/Daniel ITI Board Report approval

Minutes: The ITI committee voted for approval, the ITI board report. This report is sent to the IHE Board. The ITI committee voted for the four present ITI co-chairs to take the role of the ITI representative at the board, for 2019.

9:15 am–9:30 am Daniel PIMoF approval vol.1 content

Minutes:

9:30 am–10:45 am John/sylvie Planning Cmte: REVIEW PRIORITARIZATION MADE ON NOVEMBER / NEW PROPOSAL REVIEW

Minutes: See the IHE/ITI work items dashboard: https://trello.com/b/IH4FPDhN

10:45 am–11:00 am Morning Break
11:00 am–12:00 am John/Sylvie Planning Cmte: VOTE / APPROVAL for new proposals

Minutes: The ITI committee voted for approval, to change the scope of the "Add Restfull feed to ATNA" in "Combining ATNA Feed with ATNA Query update in FHIR R4" and to move this item into current development by the technical committee. The committee voted also to add the "Remainder ITI FHIR profiles to R4 (mACM, PIXm, and NPFS)" work item at the next face-to-face.


12:00 am–12:30 am Mauro/ Umberto Tcon Scheduling

Minutes:

12:30 am–1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm–1:45 pm Umberto/Mauro Adjurn / Wrap-up

Minutes:


}