Rad Tech Agenda 2009.06.10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Meeting Number: 929 860 569 Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.) Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-469-3239 Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
- Resolve final comments on the 2009 supplements and vote to approve for publication
- Basic Image Review
- Portable Data for Imaging
- Enhanced MR Diffusion Imaging
- Enhanced CT/MR Perfusion Imaging
- Cross-enterprise Document Sharing for Imaging using XDS.b (XDS-I.b)
- Comments received that warrant Committee discussion:
- Sec 18.6, line 300 – We say that the ATNA Encryption option is required for all Secure Nodes/Apps grouped with an XDS-I.b actor. That means DICOM transactions between the Img Doc Source and Img Doc Consumer must be encrypted. However, in ITI TF-2: 22.214.171.124.1, it says “IHE permits DICOM and HL7 connections to use encryption none because these transactions are often internal….”. Is it our intent for XDS-I.b to have stricter rules for DICOM transactions than ATNA? If so, then the "hyperlink to images from reports" discussion in section 126.96.36.199.2.2 should remind implementers of the (implied) requirements due to TLS and the ATNA Encryption option.
- ITI CP-142 (currently out for ballot) is going to split ITI TF-2 into two documents for the 2009 Final Text version (It’s getting too big). It is going to be split into Volume 2a and Volume 2b. All of the XDS.b transactions are going to land in 2b, so your volume references will need updating in this version (I think). And, volume 2 appendices are being moved to their own volume called to 2x. So now we will have, for example, ITI TF-2x: Appendix V – Web Services for IHE Transaction (in line 895 & 898 of your doc).
- Publication Process
- Other Tech Cmte Business
- Next Meeting/Tcon