Rad Plan Minutes 07.10.24
- Chris Lindop, GE – Radiology Planning Co-chair - voting
- Kevin O’Donnell, Toshiba – Radiology Planning Co-chair, voting
- Ellie Avraham, Carestream - Radiology Technical Co-chair, voting
- Ruth Berge, GE – not voting
- Chris Carr, RSNA, not voting
- David Clunie, RadPharm, voting
- Nichole Drye-Mayo, RSNA, not voting
- Lynn Felhofer, Technical Project Manager, not voting
- Cindy Levy, Merge, voting
- Cor Loef, Philips, voting by phone – no Webex Access
- John Paganini, Guardian Health, voting
- Dave Robaska, Cerner, voting
- Paul Seifert, Agfa, voting
- Niki Wirsz, Siemens, voting
The Agenda and proposed selection method were reviewed.
The 7 Detailed Proposals were summarized (5 min each) and discussed (10-15 min each).
Tech Cmte Maintenance work was estimated at around 5% this year.
- Few CPs in queue, No major CPs, No urgent CPs, Large numbers of CPs not expected
- Some work may be required for NM
- Significant Editing not expected for Spanish or Japanese National Extensions
- German National Extension possible, but likely not until spring
The Proposals, effort estimates for one or more defined approaches, and and straw poll popularity (choose two favorites) are listed here:
|Proposal||Alternative Approaches with estimated % effort||Straw Poll|
|Mammo CAD Workflow||
|PDI for Large Datasets||
|Mammo Acquisition Workflow||
|Scheduled Workflow 2.0||
Reporting is going to move out of band.
Work Package Nominations
Eight alternative work packages were nominated.
|Package||Work Items (and % effort)||Ballot 1||Ballot 2||Ballot 3|
|Package A||Rad Dose 30%, SWF 50%, Mammo Acq 15% (95%)||3||5||7|
|Package B||SWF 50%, Rad Dose 20%, PDI 30% (100%)||0||-||-|
|Package C||SWF 50%, Mammo Acq 15%, Enhanced DICOM 35% (100%)||2||2||-|
|Package D||Rad Dose 30%, Enhanced DICOM 35%, Mammo Acq 15% (80%)||1||-||-|
|Package E||Rad Dose 20%, SWF 50%, Mammo Acq 15%, PDI 30% (115%)||1||-||-|
|Package F||Enhanced DICOM 55%, PDI 30%, Mammo Acq 15% (100%)||2||3||3|
|Package G||Mammo Acq 15%, SWF 50%, Rad Dose 30% (95%)||1||-||-|
|Package H||SWF 50%, Mammo Acq 15%, PDI 30% (95%)||0||-||-|
Package A: Rad Dose 30%, SWF 50%, Mammo Acq 15% (95%)
A teleconference was scheduled for Oct 31, 11am Central to address presentations for Radiology sessions at RSNA.
Another meeting will be scheduled to discuss:
- IHE Domain Application Preparation
- CoChair elections