Pharm Vaccin Minutes 2021.04.09
From IHE Wiki
- Link to Microsoft Teams
- Juergen Brandstaetter
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Michael Tan
- Link to the spreadsheet
- Discussed the various input from the difference sources.
- The WHO information has been updated. The update for the certification can be downloaded from here
- The information from e-HN has also been published in March. The recent version can be found here
- Michael will update the spreadsheet with the WHO and E-HN material. Jose will add the Belgian model.
- Other material
- The IHE Pharmacy material can be found here:
- the WHO FHIR material can be found in Github.
- The Swiss model:
- Jose has discussed the FHIR model of immunization with HL7 Public Health. The FHIR resource does not have a product code, only a vaccin-code which contains the targeted disease ( i.e. covid-19). Suggestion is to add a product code. This should be done with approval from Gemini. Jose will compose a short abstract, which Juergen will submit in the Gemini board meeting.
Issue to be discussed:
- Site or route to be administered. Do we need to add site?
- Protocol and where to store number of vaccinations. Protocol in the IHE model is a reference. The standard resources is not.
- How to register that a patient only needs one injection.
- What value list do we use for status reason?