Pharm Vaccin Minutes 2021.03.26
From IHE Wiki
- Link to Microsoft Teams
- Trudy Hagg
- Line Saele
- Sylvia Thun
- Michael Tan
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Jose to contact Giorgio for the WHO model
- Michael Contact Line Saele and Sylvia Thun - done
- Stephane to contact HL7 Roeland Luyckx - done
- Jose to contact HL7 PHER for Gemini
- Michael set up a Google Drive spreadsheet where we collect functional requirements for vaccine administration.
- Norway is following the EHN guidelines for the vaccination certificate. JSON is more compact and used for the QR-code.
- Germany already has solutions for the certificat. Sylvia is now working on the scientific research.
- Kai Heitmann has made the QR-code for the medification.
- IHE Pharmacy should focus first on a common model of the vaccination administration. In Norway the current registration of the administration is not FHIR but an older existing standard. However they have asked for FHIR queries.
- The registration of the vaccination in Germany is paper based. The QR code retrieves a document and proves that you have had the vaccinations.
- The certificate could be adressed when the dust settles down. There is now toom much political turmoil. The common model does not have to be something perfect. And collaborating countries could add input.
- Michael will set up a Google Drive spreadsheet with an immunization attributes. Jose will fill in the Belgian and IHE common model. Line will add a Norwegian model etc. Trudy can add a Dutch model.
Vaccination material can be found here
- the WHO FHIR material can be found in Github.
- The Swiss model:
- German specifications:
- Norwegian specifications:
- Issue to be discussed:
- Site or route to be administered. Do we need to add site?
- Protocol and where to store number of vaccinations. Protocol in the IHE model is a reference. The standard resources is not.
- How to register that a patient only needs one injection.
- What value list do we use for status reason?