Pharm Vaccin Minutes 2020.12.18
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Link to Microsoft Teams
- Trudy Hagg ( Nictiz)
- Jose Costa Teixeira ( Flemish government)
- Marc Robberecht ( Orbis/ Dedalus)
- Esther Peelen (GS1 )
- Vincent van Pelt ( Nictiz)
- Michael Tan ( Nictiz)
- Hans Lunenborg will replace Esther when she switches over to Nictiz.
Status in countries
- Project starten on vaccination of children. Public health project: Rijksinstituut voor ziekte en invaliditeitsverzekering.
- Content FHIR) Profile on vaccination. Also used for Covid.
- Workflow is simple: it is only registration of the vaccination.
- RIVM are responsible for the child vaccinations
- In production using HL7v3 messages through LSP.
- For the Covid vaccinations they will used improvised messages like Edifact.
- The Covid vaccinations will mostly be done by the municipal authoraties (GGD) and hospitals. Maybe later also the GP's.
- Status unknown
- There has been a meeting in beginning of December on Gemini.
Survey of scope
Functional logical data models
- Currently represented in a FHIR implementation guide
- based FHIR version 4
- Review of use cases
- Vaccination scheduling
- vaccination order and administration process
- central registration process
- yellow vaccination card/ European Vaccination Card
- adverse event registration
- Workflow process
- push documents / RESTful concept?
- scope of process
- we do not want to go into individual use cases for example mass vaccinations or individual vaccinations.
- not the sequence.
- Need to set up a NWI proposal
- Schedule not set yet