Pharm Tech Minutes 2022.02.04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Trudy Hagg
- Anne van Berkel
- Hernany Silva Costa Melo
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Quintin Ligier
- Sylvia Stein
- Marc Robberecht
- Michael Tan
- Joao Almeida
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Minutes of January : these were not made.
- Current version: Schedule 2021-2022
Strategy and stakeholder discussion
- Could the patient be a stakeholder? The aim is to improve the quality of information.
- In Netherlands a patient program called MedMij is available. This is not centralized. But PHR can certify against FHIR profiles.
- In Belgium patients already have an individual PHR which contains partially structured data. All Belgians already have an digital ID.
- In Switzerland Anne has to go the post office.
- Joao mentions that a product catalogue is important. Without this you cannot make a concise medication list..
- You also need an organization to maintain the medication structure for the catalogue.
- This topic is likely to be discussed in Unicom as well. We should approach Unicom to investigate if there is a need for a profile.
- Michael will approach Christian Hay to see if IHE Pharmacy could provide any added value
- Our team needs to set up a marketing plan.
- We need to identify the opportunities and work out the business case.
- Nowadays a standard can only be certified if it manages to reach a certain maturity level.
- That means that users have to implement the standard.
Supply (Project lead: Jose)
- White paper has been reviewed and updated. The documents can be found here:
- FHIR material:
- a start has been made for a product catalogue:
- The material has been split and put in a seperate repository/
Vaccination (Project lead Juergen)
- Adverse Event Reporting. PAHO might be interested, but are not pushing.
- Interest for a workshop? Jose will organize a workshop for the adverse event
Medication record (Project lead Jose)
- suspend until new input has been received from Belgium or Italy
- Oncology medication management (Project lead Juergen)
- No news.
Any other business
- Jose will discuss a change proposal for the e-Prescription.