Pharm Tech Minutes 2020.09.04
From IHE Wiki
- Stephane Spahni
- Esther Peelen
- Marc Robberecht
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Michael Tan
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Review minutes previous meetings:
- Jose has been informed whom to approach for Belgian SNOMED change proposals.
- Unicom might set out a request for FHIR profiles for product catalogue.
- Minutes were approved.
- Autumn F2F 22-23 October.
- Still travel restrictions.
- We can organize a virtual meeting.
- 2 hours on Thursday and 2 hours on Friday.
- Supply will need to take place in the late afternoon.
- add a session for supply in the late afternoon to accomodate the PATH members.
- Schedule one session for planning and administration. Action Michael
- IHE World Summit
- Brussels 2-6 November
- Still uncertain if this will take place. Juergen is considering of postponing to June 2021
- Different scenario's are investigated.
- Decision will be made on September 15th.
Documentation Publication topics
- Jose has published some guidance for Belgium, which can be used by IHE.
- Elliot Silver has joined the publishing team of IHE and that might accelerate the publishing work.
- No new topics for IHE Pharmacy.
- Model for inventory reports. (logical model). This will be a proposal for HL7 O&O.
- Supply calls are going on. Waiting for Josh for input.
- Esther will join in 2 weeks time.
- In FHIR there are too many FHIR resources for products to choose from. The different opinions make it difficult to reach a consensus.
- Grahame suggest to contact the JIC to ask for guidance. Need a top down instructions how to proceed.
- Focus on Connectathon and IHE World Summit, also Belgian Event ( Interoperability day and Projectathon).
- The last 2 will probably take place for the Belgians ( max 200 people).
- Also MEDTECH taking place on the topic of devices.
- News posted about UNICOM.
- Interview with Parisot about different XDS and XDM.
- National Initiatives will be put into spotlight. Interviews with different countries like Austria.
- Goal is to learn from experiences from other countries. This will be published in the New Pulse.
Any other business
- NWI to be put on the agenda of the virtual meeting. Action Michael
- Board report will be submitted to the IHE Board. Document is in the Google Drive of IHE Pharmacy.
- Stephane is on holiday, Esther will present to board. Action Esther