Pharm Tech Minutes 2020.08.06
From IHE Wiki
- Link to Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams
- Carl Leitner
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Marc Robberecht
- Stephane Spahni
- Michael Tan
- Review and Approve Agenda
- no changes
- Review minutes previous meetings:
- action items preformed
- Jose has presented the IHE Pharmacy Board Report in the DCC call. Document approved by the DCC.
- The board report has been sent to Chris Carr for approval in the IHE board.
- New dates for the new season 2020-2021 can be found in the Pharmacy schedule on the Google Drive
- Date for the first F2F has been set to 22-23 October.
- This is 10 days before the IHE World Summit in Brussels 2-6 November.
- A decision about the World Summit will be taken mid September.
- We will leave the option open until end of September whether to continue with the F2F.
- If it does take place then a likely venue will be a location near to most of the members.
- For example Belgium, Netherlands, France, Switzerland.
Documentation Publication topics
- Chris Carr has give Josen space for publication. Jose will collaborate with John Moerke and build a prototype to show.
- This can be found at https:\\profiles.ihe.net
- Jose wil alert us, when he has published a prototype. *Jose
- Stephane asks Jose if he is aware of an e-mail thread about PDF versus HTML.
- also see https://surveys.himss.org/checkbox/Survey.aspx?s=7fa72275c272435d90f3e74fbdd6c108
- It seems that some IHE members still have the need of PDF publications.
- Jose will suggest a different template.
- Jose mentions that Belgium is now active with 2 major projects (medication and vaccination).
- Medication Schema. They are now exploring whether FHIR could be an alternative to build on in Belgium.
- Why not share knowledge with Oliver Egger from Switzerland, who has written FHIR specifications for the Cantons in Switzerland.
- see the ART-DECOR guides on cda-ch-emed (CDA) and ch-emed (FHIR)
- and http://build.fhir.org/ig/hl7ch/ch-emed/
- Belgium has the intention to start vaccination for children using FHIR resources.
- Carl also mentions the WHO immunization request for a registry intended for the COVID-19.. See:
- Nictiz also has a collaboration with Australia and UK about Child Health. Vaccination data of children are also part of their topics.
- Information can be found on the Patient Care Confluence page. The project is called CHOICE.
- Supply calls will continue every week.
- Logical models represented in a FHIR resource called inventory report.
- Basis is GS1 material. Jose has approached Lloyd MCKenzie from FMG to show the proposal.
- The inventory report will be owned by Orders & Observation. HL7 governance requires a project scope statement ( PSS) to be submitted before a new FHIR resource can be introduced. Jose will share the proposal with the group. *Jose
- now waiting for Lloyd and O&O to decide on the next step.
Any other business
- Question: how to submit a change proposal in terminology. *Michael
- Unicom formulary profiles. We need to review the old formulary profiles. There is a need for product catalogue. Christian Hay knows more. Unicom should come with as assignment. Michael will ask Maayke if she knows more.* Michael
- Carl also mentions the requirement for a product catalogue from World Bank.