Pharm Tech Minutes 2020.07.02
From IHE Wiki
- Link to Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Esther Peelen
- Stephane Spahni
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Marc Robberecht
- Michael Tan
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Review minutes previous meetings: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Pharm_Tech_Minutes_2020.06.05
- Minutes approved
IHE Pharmacy reporting
- IHE Pharmacy Board Report
- should look at strategic webpage. replace epSos with CBeHIS
- action: co-chairs and board members should updated the document
- Update DCC planning Planning Chart
- action: has to be done some other time
Greece presentation of National Framework:
- Goal is to introduce the IHE Pharmacy profiles to IT professionals. Presented by Alexander Boerle, Karima
- Series of 8 meetings. Participants will receive certificate on completion of the series.
- Each region has it's own system in Greece. This is an attempt to let institutions become familiar with IHE.
- European Connectathon :
- scheduled for 2d November
- IHE Pharmacy
- Plan a F2F in October: week of 22nd-23nd October.
- Location not known : suggestions?
- Chania ( the original dates of July have been cancelled).
- action: The schedule for 2020-2021 has to be updated:
- location of the document: [ https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1Wjpqd-_DHOMHfaBChUgTuuoaQbnJlV33 Schedule]
- plan the monthly technical committee call
- action:every 1 st Friday of the month at 13:30-15:00
Documentation Publication topics
- Jose has discussed with Chris Carr and he expects to have a server to publish the profiles. Since then no news.
- FHIR meeting planned today.
- nothing new
- Belgium insitution is intending to create FHIR profiles to be reused by IHE.
- It is focussing of the medication administration.
- There is also a Chafea report European Project on the European Vaccination Card
- The inception report is not public available, but has been distributed under embargo by Michael
- Action: Michael will send the document to Jose.
- The team is progressing with logical models; FHIR resources inventory to be proposed.
- Next step is to produce the profile. Question how to publish.
- Action: Esther will provide a meeting agenda with a video call link.
- The meetings are Wednesdays from 16:00-17:30 hours.
- Newletter from IHE Europe. Need more topics. Members could add announcements.
- Approach Esther if you have news to share.
- Link to webinar has been fixed.
- search for new content for shorter webinars.
- Example of the presentation of IPS. 200 secs.
Any other business
- Belgium is active with encryption. Jose searching for useful material.
- Switzerland has material which will be published soon.