Pharm Tech Minutes 2019.12.19
From IHE Wiki
- Stephane Spahni
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Michael Tan
- Review and Approve Agenda
- no changes
- Review minutes previous meeting:
- Stephane approved
- Head count
- Jose, Stephane, Michael and perhaps Marc could attend.
- We decide to cancel the Brussels meeting for the time being. No new dates has been set.
- Ask IHE DCC about their plans for a joint meeting with ITI, QRPH and PCC.
- We will stick to F2F meeting in Chania on 1 and 2 july.
- Publication of CMPD
- Stephane has sent an updated document to Jose.
- Jose have sent the final document to HQ.
- Awaiting confirmation from Mary.
- The white paper has been well received
- Next steps will be to make the 2 IHE profiles for the proposed transactions.
- Jose will make a start and set up conference calls for the working team.
- Who will want to join the supply team? GS1 will probably join.
- Stephane will try to join, but his workload is high.
- The profile will make use of existing GS1 transactions (source Angela Merzweiller).
- Michael van der Zel might want to join as well.
- Need to validate with Mary Jungers if the IHE template can be used for GS1 messages.
- Jose has an action item to set up a work item proposal. This is still outstanding.
- Jose has contacted Oliver Egger about his assignment for Switzerland.
- Stephane has made a report, but this is not final yet. The document will be sent to IHE Pharmacy members directly, but it should not be spread around.
- Stephane has been assigned to develop the infrastructural specifications ( based on CMPD). Oliver will make FHIR specification for the sources.
- This Medication Service will be mandatory for the whole country ( Switzerland), but it requires at least 4 or 5 connectathons before that is achieved. A priori 2 to 3 CATs will be required, which leads to 2023 probably.
- However if you want to have connectathons then you need IHE profiles (including also FHIR profiles).
- Tests are planned to be held in September 2020.
- Stephane has mentioned that IHE Pharmacy is working on this topic. Additional assistance and funding from Switzerland would be welcome to speed up the production of IHE Pharmacy
- Currently waiting for response from eHealth Suisse.
- One possible issue is the gap between the CDA content and FHIR resources. Jose has also encountered this problem in Belgium.
Any other business
No new issues.