Pharm Tech Minutes 2019.11.22
From IHE Wiki
- Stephane Spahni
- Michael Tan
- Jose is with FHIR Dev Days
- Esther is a board meeting of IHE Netherlands.
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Review minutes previous meeting:
No quorum to approve the agenda.
- Stephane has to finalize the changes in the CMPD profiles and submit that to Mary Jungers.
- It will then be published by HQ.
- "Supply of Products for Healthcare" White Paper status of publication
- Jose has altered and submitted the document at Mary Jungers
- Document is now available for public comment.
- In Lyon we decided that Jose will provide a work item proposal.
- In Switzerland Olver Egger is assigned by his company to set up medication list.
- Oliver and Jose are at the FHIR DEV days and should sit together and exchange views.
- Check the gap between Oliver's assignment and Jose's view on medication list.
- Medication Treatment Plan to investigate the possibilities of FHIR.
- The analysis has to delivered in the 3d or 4th quarter of 2020.
- Oliver will participate in this initiative.
- IHE Pharmacy is to publish the results as IHE Profiles.
- The intention is enforce the MTP throughout the regions in Switzerland.
- 3 projectathons are required before this can be realized. To be expected beginning 2020.
Any other business
- Proposal for Joint ISO TC215, HL7 Pharmacy and IHE Pharmacy meeting Washington 30th March 2020
- This week is occupied with the European Connectathon in Brussels.
- Most of the IHE Pharmacy members will then be Brussels.