Pharm Tech Minutes 2019.07.25
From IHE Wiki
- 1 Meeting details
- 2 Agenda
- 2.1 Opening
- 2.2 9:30 - 10:30 Committee work
- 2.3 10:30 - 11:00 --- Coffee break ---
- 2.4 11:00 - 12:00 Other strategic topics
- 2.5 12:00 - 13:00 --- Lunch ---
- 2.6 13:00 - 15:30 Joint Meeting ITI, PCC, QRPH, PHARM
- 2.7 15:30 - 15:45 --- Coffee break ---
- 2.8 16:00 - 17:30 Joint Meeting QRPH, PHARM
- 2.9 17:30 - Adjourn
- Sardegna Ricerche
- Polaris, Parco Scientifico e Tecnologico della Sardegna
- Pula (CA), Italy.
Is Molas Resort, Pula
WebEx Online: 234 685 399
Audio : +44-203-478-5289 UK Domestic Toll
Entry code: 234 685 399
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Simon Letellier
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Michael van der Zel
- Marc Robberecht
- Esther Peelen
- Michael Tan
- Review Agenda
- Review previous meeting notes
- meeting notes approved
9:30 - 10:30 Committee work
- Re-Election due: Michael Tan's term is ending as user planning co-chair. He may be re-elected. There is still a vacancy for user technical co-chair. Simon will send an e-mail to invite candidates for the position of user co-chairs.
- F2F meeting October/November
- Sent e-mail to Jacqueline to inquire about Lyon.
- Updated the schedule of 2019-2020 period.
- New Schedule: Schedule v1_1
- Intention to review and update Wiki, but could not find the correct version.
- Strategic goals
- Profile status discussion (public comment, final text, deprecated)
- Which profiles profiles could be set to "Final text"? Candidates? Criteria?
10:30 - 11:00 --- Coffee break ---
11:00 - 12:00 Other strategic topics
- Supply White paper. Jose has completed the document.
- Esther will ask Christian Hay and Michael van der Zel whether they would like to review the document as well.
- Will also ask the other domains and the EAHP board whether they would want to look at the document before we go for public comment.
- Deadline until September 1st 2019. If there are no comments Pharmacy will publish the white paper for comments.
- some transactions are using GS1 standards. FHIR does not have supply resources yet. Is the industry interested in FHIR?
- International Patient Summary
- The IPS is now published as a FHIR Implementation Guide: IPS Guide
- It is now in ballot until September at the HL7.org.
- Discussion to engage in a webinar-series (Esther)
- Work on webinar concept (Esther)
- Google doc: Webinar Concept 2019* Update GS1 topics and marketing from IHE
- Does IHE Pharmacy still want to promote the work of our domain as mentioned in the strategic goals?
- How do we engage the users and IT vendors to use our profiles.
- Esther is doing marketing for IHE Netherlands and IHE Europe ( Marcom committee). Pharmacy should make the connection and combine action with these initiatives.
- we need to update the powerpoint slide and reverse the sequence of the strategic goals. ( On the FTP site).
- Also idea's about shorter webinars are welcome.
- Jacqueine has also presented at the FIP global congress. Leonidas is also going to mention at the next EAHP European congress in March 2020.
- GS1 should submit a request for sponsorship to the IHE international board for the IHE Pharmacy domain.
- Simon will send some information to Esther.
- This sponsorship is officially for 2 years, but will be automatically renewed every 2 years.
- Strategic discussion on IDMP, Medication knowledge and supporting HL7 resources
- International Board asked us to think about IDMP
- EU Horizon 2020 project: "Upscaling the global identification of medicines"
- Unicom project: several parties has submitted a proposal in the bidding process of the EU commission.
12:00 - 13:00 --- Lunch ---
13:00 - 15:30 Joint Meeting ITI, PCC, QRPH, PHARM
- stopped using the FTP. Many members have problems with the FTP site.
- The FHIR resources are stored in GITHUB. This will be the main storage.
- Jose has explained to ITI about the IHE FHIR documentation. IHE has it's own template with the IHE logo.
- Each domain should present their projection in the dashboard on the continuous process of publishing. There will be 4 publications each year. This is important for vendors and users to see.
- Ballot : no updates because of availability of certain persons
- IPS: off cycle ballot of the FHIR IG.
- this is the same ballot as HL7.
- Andrea query for dispense. Inform the prescriber.
- PCC would like to have FHIR variety.
- MADX: mobile Aggregate data Exchange:
- Used in Developing countries that collect their data for healthcare indicators.
- Question how to recognize the parents of a child.
- Device registry. Is there any ground to set up a generic profile. John Moerke questions what kind of registry is being asked. Most of the profiles are reporting to a server. No one is working on a device registry at the moment.
- Supply topics
- Whitepaper is ready.
- Slides show which transactions are necessary.
- There is a group on the OpenHIE SCM OHIE.org which discusses the supply.
- Invitation to other domains to look at the whitepaper, before IHE Pharmacy is going to publish the whitepaper.
- Derek Ritz and Lori are volunteering to look at the document.
15:30 - 15:45 --- Coffee break ---
16:00 - 17:30 Joint Meeting QRPH, PHARM
- Topic PRQ Whitepaper from Washington State. Currently from US core to Universal Realm.
- Initially started from inquiry of Opiod abuse. Now also used medication internaction checking.
- The PRQ is intended to use FHIR. The document is not named correctly. The reader has the impression that prescriptions are being reported, but actually it reports on dispenses.
- The report might be constrained by privacy legislation.