Pharm Tech Minutes 2019.07.25

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting details

Location

Sardegna Ricerche
Polaris, Parco Scientifico e Tecnologico della Sardegna
Pula (CA), Italy.
Phone:

Public transport

Not available

Hotels

Is Molas Resort, Pula

Website: https://www.ismolas.it/

WebEx details:

Webex link https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/meetings/join?uuid=M4OH8UWAEDZ1K760X5K34FHQ7R-4VUT

WebEx Online: 234 685 399


Audio : +44-203-478-5289 UK Domestic Toll

Entry code: 234 685 399

Local country numbers: https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/meetings/globalCallInNumbers?uuid=M4OH8UWAEDZ1K760X5K34FHQ7R-4VUT

Agenda

  • Participants:
    • Leonidas Tzimis
    • Simon Letellier
    • Jose Costa Teixeira
    • Michael van der Zel
    • Marc Robberecht
    • Esther Peelen
    • Michael Tan


Opening

  • Review Agenda
  • Review previous meeting notes

https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Pharm_Tech_Minutes_2019.07.03

  • meeting notes approved


9:30 - 10:30 Committee work

  • Schedule
  • Re-Election due: Michael Tan's term is ending as user planning co-chair. He may be re-elected. There is still a vacancy for user technical co-chair. Simon will send an e-mail to invite candidates for the position of user co-chairs.
  • F2F meeting October/November
    • Sent e-mail to Jacqueline to inquire about Lyon.
  • Updated the schedule of 2019-2020 period.
  • Intention to review and update Wiki, but could not find the correct version.
  • General
  • Roadmap
  • Strategic goals
  • Profile status discussion (public comment, final text, deprecated)
  • Which profiles profiles could be set to "Final text"? Candidates? Criteria?

10:30 - 11:00 --- Coffee break ---

11:00 - 12:00 Other strategic topics

  • Supply White paper. Jose has completed the document.
    • Esther will ask Christian Hay and Michael van der Zel whether they would like to review the document as well.
    • Will also ask the other domains and the EAHP board whether they would want to look at the document before we go for public comment.
    • Deadline until September 1st 2019. If there are no comments Pharmacy will publish the white paper for comments.
    • some transactions are using GS1 standards. FHIR does not have supply resources yet. Is the industry interested in FHIR?
  • International Patient Summary
    • The IPS is now published as a FHIR Implementation Guide: IPS Guide
    • It is now in ballot until September at the HL7.org.
  • Discussion to engage in a webinar-series (Esther)
  • Work on webinar concept (Esther)
  • Does IHE Pharmacy still want to promote the work of our domain as mentioned in the strategic goals?
    • How do we engage the users and IT vendors to use our profiles.
    • Esther is doing marketing for IHE Netherlands and IHE Europe ( Marcom committee). Pharmacy should make the connection and combine action with these initiatives.
    • we need to update the powerpoint slide and reverse the sequence of the strategic goals. ( On the FTP site).
    • Also idea's about shorter webinars are welcome.
    • Jacqueine has also presented at the FIP global congress. Leonidas is also going to mention at the next EAHP European congress in March 2020.
  • GS1 should submit a request for sponsorship to the IHE international board for the IHE Pharmacy domain.
  • Simon will send some information to Esther.
  • This sponsorship is officially for 2 years, but will be automatically renewed every 2 years.
  • Strategic discussion on IDMP, Medication knowledge and supporting HL7 resources


  • International Board asked us to think about IDMP
    • EU Horizon 2020 project: "Upscaling the global identification of medicines"
    • Unicom project: several parties has submitted a proposal in the bidding process of the EU commission.

12:00 - 13:00 --- Lunch ---

13:00 - 15:30 Joint Meeting ITI, PCC, QRPH, PHARM

  • ITI
    • stopped using the FTP. Many members have problems with the FTP site.
    • The FHIR resources are stored in GITHUB. This will be the main storage.
    • Jose has explained to ITI about the IHE FHIR documentation. IHE has it's own template with the IHE logo.
    • Each domain should present their projection in the dashboard on the continuous process of publishing. There will be 4 publications each year. This is important for vendors and users to see.
  • PCC
    • Ballot : no updates because of availability of certain persons
    • IPS: off cycle ballot of the FHIR IG.
      • this is the same ballot as HL7.
  • QRPH
    • Andrea query for dispense. Inform the prescriber.
    • PCC would like to have FHIR variety.
    • MADX: mobile Aggregate data Exchange:
    • Used in Developing countries that collect their data for healthcare indicators.
    • Question how to recognize the parents of a child.
  • PHARM
    • Device registry. Is there any ground to set up a generic profile. John Moerke questions what kind of registry is being asked. Most of the profiles are reporting to a server. No one is working on a device registry at the moment.
  • Supply topics
    • Whitepaper is ready.
    • Slides show which transactions are necessary.
    • There is a group on the OpenHIE SCM OHIE.org which discusses the supply.
    • Invitation to other domains to look at the whitepaper, before IHE Pharmacy is going to publish the whitepaper.
    • Derek Ritz and Lori are volunteering to look at the document.

15:30 - 15:45 --- Coffee break ---

16:00 - 17:30 Joint Meeting QRPH, PHARM

  • Topic PRQ Whitepaper from Washington State. Currently from US core to Universal Realm.
  • Initially started from inquiry of Opiod abuse. Now also used medication internaction checking.
  • The PRQ is intended to use FHIR. The document is not named correctly. The reader has the impression that prescriptions are being reported, but actually it reports on dispenses.
  • The report might be constrained by privacy legislation.

17:30 - Adjourn

Pharmacy Technical Committee