Pharm Tech Minutes 2017.02.08

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Minutes

10:00 - 12:30 Joint meeting with QRPH / PCC / ITI

Participants

  • Leonidas Tzimis
  • Michael Tan
  • José Costa Teixeira
  • Marc Robberecht
  • Juergen Brandstaetter
  • Jacqueline Surugue

14:00 Requirements for Dispense

Debate on dispense processes, names, etc. Outcome: Michael will send feedback throuh ISO to Jose Even if there is some misalignments on processes, we don't think these would affect our IHE work.

Planning

Madrid meeting: we consider the 12th (preferred) and 13th (alternative) as possible dates for a joint meeting. Action Item: Michael will send an email to the HL7 co-chairs to confirm if these dates are OK. Action Item: Marc to let us know the possibilities on support from Agfa. Bordeaux: Jacqueline will continue research on possibilities.


Discussion with QRPH on Prescription Drug Monitoring Program

Outcome:

  • For the scope of monitoring prescriptions, PML is pretty much covering the problem.
  • QRPH will look at CMPD to see how the PML is created with the different actors (PML is a content document)
  • PDX should not be overlapping with the prescription workflows
  • Jose: The key concept is not to manage the prescription workflows, but the extraction of data for other purposes.


Pharmacy Planning Committee