Pharm Tech Minutes 2016.11.23
From IHE Wiki
Wednesday, 23th November 2016, 13:00 CET
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Michael Tan
- Juergen Brandstaetter
- Marc Robberecht
Preparation for Naples F2F
- White paper revamped (version 0.35, including the transactions, all? use cases, and considerable cleanup)
- Transactions agreed within group (3-Nov) and explained to Esther (17-Nov), as well as role of IHE actors vs use cases
- Concretely: New transaction "Product info request/response" that can be be used to provide catalog info, or inventory info. The transaction would be supported by any actor, not only barcodes.
- the NL team asked to confirm and get back to the group
- Proposal: Pharm group to continue with the agreed dispositions so that we are not blocked. Can revisit or explain if not clear to NL team.
- Transaction for use case: Delivery of medication to patient
- Discussed with HL7, pending confirmation from OO about resource.
- Document outlined and updated from previous version, to be discussed next call (Thursday 24).