Pharm Tech Minutes 2015.12.01
- Simon Letellier
- Angela Merzweiler
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Marc Robberecht
- Jose Costa Teixeira
Overview of standards
- GS1 (Catalog Item Notification...)
Note: GS1 is not healthcare specific; there is healthcare-specific modules. Links to GS1 standards:
- ISO 19256 & IDMP
- Others: inside hospital, the German IG uses MFN^M16
Overview of problems to address
- Transport use cases - vendors, distributors, hospitals, regulators, MPD providers...
- we will review the scope as we are listing the participants, and from this identify the actors we want to focus on
- Data details - to what level?
This is dependent on the use cases.
A good starting point would be to look at
- 1. intra-hospital and
- 2. from vendor to hospital,
so that the clinical systems can have shared product information.
The work of Angela is proof that this is not done yet, and it is needed.
- Data segmentation and structuring
Will be addressed in a next discussion.