Pharm Tech Minutes 2015.02.24
- 1 Meeting details
- 2 10:00 - 10:15 Welcome
- 3 10:15 - 10:45 HMW Review, CMPD and HMW alignment with FHIR
- 4 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
- 5 13:00 - 13:30 Preparation ITI, PCC, PHARM meeting
- 6 15:00 - 15:15 Break
- 7 15:15 - 16:30: Supply of Healthcare Products
- 8 15:15 - 16:15 Healthcare Products Catalogue
- 9 17:00 - 18:00 CPs on Community Pharmacy profiles
- 10 17:00 - 18:00 Medication Data overview
- 11 18:00 Adjourn
Tuesday, 24 February 2015, 10:00 CET
Location : Villa Modigliani
- PHARMA : salon Nabis
- PCC : salon Baroques
- QRPH : salon Fauves-Expressionnistes
- ITI : salon Réalistes
Meeting number: 958 500 452
JOIN BY PHONE
- +33 17091 8646 France toll
- 0800-9-19312 France toll free
Call-in Numbers: Global Call-in numbers
Access code: 958 500 452
10:00 - 10:15 Welcome
- Michael Tan
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Jürgen Brandstätter
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Simon Letellier
- Jacqueline Surugue
- Stephane Spahni
- Isabelle Gibaud
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Approval of minutes of Technical Committee TCon on Jan 29
10:15 - 10:45 HMW Review, CMPD and HMW alignment with FHIR
Overview of the issues that we expected to find:
- Functional model divergences (not really big, maybe no even significant, but must be analyzed)
- Data model (mapping FHIR - CDA - V2) - this has already shown some gaps.
- Align with John Moehrke about a mechanism for collaboration.
- Meanwhile, we can start providing some content for discussions with HL7 (on behalf of this mechanism).
- Juergen will create a doodle for the next discussion.
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
13:00 - 13:30 Preparation ITI, PCC, PHARM meeting
- CP for duration of treatment
- Juergen presents the issue in the Duration of Treatment. in IHE, it is mandatory, even if null flavour.
- Side question: Dosage instructions are including Route and Approach site. The problem with reviewing that is that the implementations have implemented it as is. This issue will be discussed later.
- Resolution: CP makes sense as is, and it solves the problem without a need to discuss with PCC. Juergen will continue with this.
- Question on the Repeat/Duration: "Get a box of medication, get as many boxes as needed for 1 year" - is this repeat?
- This issue can be resolved by the "duration of treatment", since each dispense is a partial dispense for a prescription, not a repeated dispense.
The issue is that sometimes we need to limit the amount of drug dispensed each time.
Leonidas: This is sometimes limited not by the amount, but by the time that is allowed to dispense Jacqueline: In France, the renewal possibility is linked to the type of drug. Some drugs may be renewed automatically, others cannot be renewed without a prescription. Action Item: Use Cases should be created to present the need for implementing any additional parameter like "maximum amount/time to dispense each time" Decision: Some text will be added to the DIS profile to clarify the use of Repeat Action item: A use case will be created to see if it breaks the current implementation (Stéphane)
15:00 - 15:15 Break
15:15 - 16:30: Supply of Healthcare Products
- Process and method - White paper structure
- Discuss with HL7 and ISO
- Status and scope of White Paper
- Discuss with IHE, HL7 and ISO
Next Steps: Jose will send out the link to the document to the mailing list. It will be shared also with ITI, PCC, others.
15:15 - 16:15 Healthcare Products Catalogue
Foremost concerns / types of use cases
- . Exchange the data across the different systems in the hospital
- . Provide a list of medications to the community pharmacy
- . Retrieve this information from the global formulary
- . Management of equivalent lists
Next actions: Simon will continue on the use cases in the white paper and send it out. We will discuss with ITI tomorrow.
17:00 - 18:00 CPs on Community Pharmacy profiles
17:00 - 18:00 Medication Data overview
- Overview of terms and concepts
- Medication data collection
- Defining next steps
- Defining next steps