Pharm Tech Minutes 2014.05.22

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Welcome

  • Participants
  • Jürgen Brandstätter
  • Michael Tan
  • Simon Letellier
  • Marco Demarmels
  • Tony Schaller
  • Christian Prison
  • Jose Costa Teixeira
  • Marc Robberecht
  • Cornelia Schmid
  • Review and Approve Agenda
  • Approved


Approval of minutes

  • TCon of Apr 24, 2014


Schedule 2013/2014

  • Current schedule
  • F2F meeting in Porto (Joint with HL7 / ISO WG6)
  • Review status of organization
  • Review Action item: Determine exact address, check room, make sure that infrastructure is ready (Internet, etc.) (Jose)
  • Jose: Rooms are confirmed, number of participants is required in order to reserve the right ones.
  • Michael: current participants status: ISO: 3, HL7: 3, IHE: 7 (approximately)
  • Rooms needed:
  • Jun 11: 1 x 15 people
  • Jun 12: 1 x 8 people for IHE, 1 x 5 people for HL7
  • Jun 13: 1 x 8 people for IHE, 1 x 5 people for HL7
  • Action item: Jose will pass the final address and meeting point to Michael (Jose)
  • Action item: Michael distributes this to IHE/HL7/ISO (Michael)
  • Status of synchronization with HL7/ISO (Michael)
  • Registration
  • Review Action item: Participation/Registration list (Michael)
  • Done, participants collected in spreadsheet, will be published soon
  • Review Action item: Publish invitation form with address of location (Michael)
  • Program planning
  • Joint day
  • Review Action item: Drive the process of creating the joint agenda actively with the other groups (Michael)
  • Work in progress, Google doc created and agenda drafted, not much participation by other groups
  • Jose will contribute to Michael
  • Draft already published on Wiki, already sufficient but will be further elaborated
  • IHE
  • Review Action item: Create a draft agenda on the wiki for discussion (Michael) before next TCon
  • Draft agenda published on Wiki, already sufficient but will be further elaborated on demand
  • Potential sponsors
  • Workshop lunches (review)
  • Portugese Hospital Pharmacist Association (Mrs. Aida Batista) sponsors a lunch for all groups, no date set yet
  • Faculty of Medicine sponsors another lunch for all groups, no date set yet
  • If no sponsor is found for the third day's lunch, this must be covered by IHE sponsors (Nictiz, EAHP), restricted to our group members
  • Action item: Secure that we have lunch there (Jose)
  • Review Action item: Searches for a sponsor for a social event (Jose)
  • Not found yet, no showstopper
  • Jose still tries to find a sponsor, otherwise we socialize on own costs
  • Presentation at University to the students at Jun 11
  • Status IHE presentation (Jürgen)
  • Review Action item: Create presentation for students (Jürgen) until next TCon


CAT EU status

  • Review Action item: Generate summary of CAT EU as preparation for future discussion about better involvement of vendors (Jürgen)
  • Not done yet
  • Postponed to next meeting


IHE Pharmacy domain: Election of Planning Co-Chairs

  • Status
  • Applications received from: Jürgen for Planning vendor co-chair
  • Still outstanding are candidates for Planning user co-chair
  • Schedule for the election:
  • Until Jun 6: Call for candidates
  • Reminder at Mai 26
  • Jun 12 - 13: Presentation of candidates at F2F and notice of election
  • Jun 16 – Jul 16: Election peroid
  • Reminder at Jul 14
  • Aug 6: Presentation of election result
  • Simon is driving the schedule


Incoming Proposals

  • Still to review:
  • CP-PHARM-067, Clarify meaning of "Amounts of consumable to be dispensed" and "Quantity supplied" in the context of medicinal products containing multiple active ingredients
  • CP-PHARM-068, Add more samples to Active Ingredient structure
  • CP-PHARM-069, Add terms to glossary
  • CP-PHARM-070, Align Purpose and Scope to Glossary
  • CP-PHARM-071, Improve definition of "Patient instructions" and "Fulfillment instructions"
  • CP-PHARM-072, Pharmacy Common Editorial Changes
  • CP-PHARM-073, Make PADV capable to record also other kind of concerns than just ones caused by other Prescription-/ or Dispense items (e.g., by Allergy, etc.)
  • CP-PHARM-074, Introduce effectiveTime to specify the time the “code” (e.g. CANCEL) of the PADV shall become effective


Current CPs and Public Comment items

  • Pharmacy Medication List (PML) - Public Comment - Status
  • Review Action item: Complete and submit to PC (Jürgen)
  • Already in Public Comment until Jun 7


Work on work-items

  • Work on document "Medication Management: Related Concepts and Definitions" (Michael)
  • Extending_Pharmacy_Whitepaper_Admission/Discharge (Michael)
  • Skipped
  • Query Dispatch and Aggregate (Vincent van Pelt)
  • Skipped
  • Enterprise Distribution And Supply Of Items (Jose)
  • Review Action item: Prepare final version and draft of email DCC to get an agenda slot (Jose)
  • Review Action item: Forward email to DCC (Jürgen)
  • Both done: Presentation at DCC has taken place at Mar 25, 2014
  • Next steps:
  • Attempt to form a cross-domain working group on this topic was not successful until now
  • Jose will create a mailing-list and tries to get members to it
  • Use DCC channel to distribute this opportunity
  • Updates to HMW (Jose)
  • Skipped


Any other business

  • None


Next Meeting

  • F2F Porto, Jun 11-13, 2014


Pharmacy Technical Committee