Pharm Tech Minutes 2013.08.06
- Call to Order/Roll Call
- Michael Tan
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Simon Letellier
The quorum is not reached: no decision can be officially recorded during the meeting.
The teleconference is set as a discussion meeting.
Approval of minutes of F2F meeting Jun 10/12, 2013
- Planning next F2F in Paris :
- Confirmation of the dates of the next F2F meeting in Paris : Leonidas needs a confirmation of the dates to book his flight with early registration price.
- The question that need to be solved is where in Paris : @ Phast's offices ?
- Michael is staying in touch with ISO to plan the joint meeting in April 2014.
User co-chair election
- 2 candidates
- 5 voting organizations
The election is closed after 3 weeks.
Michael Tan is elected new IHE PHARM User co-chair for the next 2 years.
The official announcement will be sent on the mailing list quickly after the meeting.
Approve CPs for ballot
- CPs for Community Pharmacy
- CP-PHARM-042v2 DIS maintenance
- CPs for Hospital Pharmacy
- CP-PHARM-036v2 Inconsistencies between CMPD-WD and XDW profile
- CP-PHARM-040v2 PRE maintenance
- CP-PHARM-041 PADV maintenance
- CP-PHARM-043v5 Readability - clarification and summary of message content
- CP-PHARM-044 PRE: Correct namespace for element of datatype “RTO_QTY_QTY”
- Postponed :
- This important point will be addressed by Jürgen during this month to close the annual cycle.
Any other business
The Formulary WP will propose 3 différents profiles and set of data to be exchanged related to médications :
- 1. basic set of data for test purpose and to validate the transaction
- 2. one complete transaction that answers to hospitals and institutions needs (related to systems using HMW)
- 3. one complete transaction that answers to national and community needs (related to systems using CMPD, XDS and XDW)
October 3rd 16:00-17:30