Pharm Tech Minutes 2012.12.13

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

'DRAFT' This teleconference is postponed from Nov 29 2012 to Dec 13 2012 12:00-13:30 Paris Time

Welcome

  • Call to Order/Roll Call
  • Jürgen Brandstätter
  • Michael Tan
  • Marc Robberecht
  • Stephen Chu
  • Simon Lettelier
  • Jose Costa Teixeira
  • Marco Demarmels
  • Jacqueline Surugue
  • Mauro Zanardini
  • Review and Approve Agenda
  • Approved
  • Approval of minutes of the F2F meeting in Paris
  • Missing links will be added, Approved
  • Approved


New Google Doc for Management

  • Introduction: Work- and Action-items list


Board report for 2011/2012

  • DCC requests some changes


CAT NA 2013 Status

  • No new information
  • No action items


CAT EU 2013 Status

  • Jürgen informs about the planned IHE World Summit in Istanbul


Schedule 2012/2013

  • Concerning 2nd F2F meeting in March 18-19, 2013
  • Jürgen: "Contact Claudio if it's possible to meet joint with HL7 and inform HL7 co-chair": Has not contacted yet. Mauro takes over this task and reponds to Jürgen.
  • Concerning 3nd F2F meeting in Jun 11-12, 2013
  • Michael: "Nictiz confirms possibility if HL7 could meet joint with us": Confirms that rooms available for a joint meeting with HL7.
  • Jürgen will include that possibility in the invitation to HL7 Pharmacy
  • When all information available: New Action item "Invite HL7 Pharmacy to joint meetings" assigned to Jürgen


Call for proposals

  • No incoming proposals


Work-item status

Work- and Action-items list

  • Strategic
  • Jacqueline: "Finalize sponsoring of food/drink with Claudio": Done!
  • Jürgen: "Slide with the statement, will be shaped between the co-chairs until suitable": Still open


  • Hospital Pharmacy
  • Medication catalog (e.g. Formulary) (Simon, Jose)
  • Simon: "New version of the whitepaper will be published at the FTP followed by a TCon": Still in progress
  • Distribution and supply of items (Marc, Simon)
  • Marc: "Extends use-cases, Incorporating the use-cases in the whitepaper and adding the sequence diagrams, New version of the whitepaper will be published": Still in progress
  • Jose: "Will provide a new work-item proposal to align and document the needs in different domains": Done
  • Proposal will be distributed. Decision about Work-item at next TCon
  • New action item "Distribute proposal of Jose" assigned to Jürgen


  • Community Pharmacy
  • CMPD Exceptional cases and Refinement CMPD workflows (?)
  • Owner needed
  • XDW at CPM (?)
  • Owner needed, on hold until "CMPD Exceptional cases" is finished
  • Separation of CMPD actors into "Content Creator" and "Transport" actors (Jürgen)
  • Jürgen: "First check and evaluation": Not started yet
  • Evaluate the creation of a CMPD.b profile which shall be consider topologies without central repository (?)
  • On hold until "Separation of CMPD actors" is finished


  • General
  • Use-case/CPs: Community – Hospital (Jürgen)
  • Jürgen: "Contact several parties explicit for feedback": In progress
  • Validation of profile coverage of use-cases (?)
  • Owner needed: Jacqueline volunteers
  • Action item "Analyze, if Jacquelines use-case is sufficient for validation of coverage" created for Jose


  • Cross-domain
  • Medication Documentation
  • Part 1: Hierarchy/Definitions (Stephen)
  • Jacqueline on behalf of all use-case makers will communicate the decision if a TCon is needed before use-cases will be created: In progress
  • Part 2: Data-sources and the according nature of the data (Jose)
  • Jose: "First draft": In progress. Should be presented at next F2F meeting
  • Glossary work item (Marco)
  • Marco: "Maintaining glossary": No progress since last meeting
  • Joint work-item with HL7: Standardized content (Jürgen, Tom)
  • Michael: "Mapping of HL7 Pharmacy Message Types information elements to suitable CDA R2 information elements": In progess
  • Monitoring and Syncing with PCD: (Perfusion administration)
  • Owner needed, No progress since last meeting


Any other business

  • Names of profiles
  • Stephen mentions that the name "Pharmacy Prescription" is misleading for people who don't know that the term "Pharmacy" is derived from our domain name "Pharmacy" and shall not indicate that it's a prescription created in a Pharmacy.
  • Jacqueline: Maybe an explanatory sub title can be added
  • Jürgen: We should review the names and consider renaming
  • New work-item "Review of profile names" assigned to Jürgen. Will be on agenda of next F2F


Next TCon

January 15th 2013


Pharmacy Technical Committee