Pharm Tech Minutes 2012.06.20
Day 2, Jun 20th, 2012, 14:00 - 18:00
- Bourquard, Karima (IN-SYSTEM)
- Brandstätter, Jürgen (CodeWerk Software Services and Development GmbH, co-chair IHE)
- Costa Teixeira, Jose (Agfa Healthcare)
- Demarmels, Marco (Lake Griffin, LLC)
- Letellier, Simon (EAHP)
- Robberecht, Marc (Agfa Healthcare)
- Robertson Scott (Kaiser Permanente)
- Surugue, Jacqueline (EAHP)
- Tzimis, Leonidas (EAHP)
14:00 - 14:10 Welcome
14:10 Medication catalog (e.g. Formulary)
- Status update
Review of the last (and early) version of this new white paper. The version 0.3 of the Formulary white paper available in the dedicated FTP folder : ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr3_2011-2012/Technical_Committee/Whitepapers/Formulary
Presentation and review of the white paper is mainly on the definitions (IHE& HL7 Glossary definitions included), the scope with community and hospital, technical candidates.
Discussion is on the use of codes to define medications, brand names, link to ICD.
15:00 Glossary work item
- IHE/HL7 Pharmacy glossary spreadsheet:
The last version is available at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmpTn7l3l1lfdFFQNFhzd0FqRUxaTUNneUZhTkk2YlE
- Status update :
- Editors access / the original authors ?
- Authors are list in a different worksheet.
- test a wiki ? More convinient ?
- continue spreedsheet glossary, with discussion on the IHE Pharmacy mailing list if needed
- But if more offline works, need to move to a wiki.
- Next step
- Tom & marco will complete the column B with a "common definition" , not a "perfect definition".
- JS : Need to check this work by an english-native pharmacist ?
15:30 Improvements in HMW for scope and error-fixing
- Approving CPs
CPs available on the FTP:
16:20 - 16:30 -- Break --
16:30 Improvements in HMW for scope and error-fixing
- Approving CPs
16:50 Make CMPD better readable
1) CP-PHARM-023: New version 5 created
New version : no changes but rather created because one of the changes has been taken out of the CP and has been relocated in a new CP. This was done for formal correctness only because the change was not only for “improving readability” but was rather an error in the profile.
2) CP-PHARM-030: New CP created
This CP contains the one change, which formerly was placed within CP-PHARM-023 (see above).
3) CP-PHARM-031: New CP created
This CP contains a new change! It relaxes the optionality of the transaction PHARM-1 for client-side actors (Pharmaceutical Advisers and Medication Dispensers) from “Required” to “Optional”. This is possible and consistent, because actually CMPD can also be operated without a “Community Pharmacy Manager” (although this is not the intention), so the optionality “required” was to strict.
4) CP-PHARM-032: New CP created
This CP is a request from one of the vendors at Bern Connectathon for a change in the PRE and DIS content profiles. This profiles contain an inconsistency : allow Split- or Conditional dosing information, but some parts of the specification permit it at the same time.
17:10 HMW Exceptional cases
- Approving CPs