Pharm Tech Minutes 2012.03.15

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Brandstätter, Jürgen (CodeWerk Software Services and Development GmbH, co-chair IHE)
  • Demarmels, Marco (Lake Griffin, LLC)
  • Hafner, Viktor (Linden Apotheke)
  • Letellier, Simon (EAHP, secretary)
  • Surugue, Jacqueline (EAHP, co-chair IHE))
  • Peytchev, Vassil (Epic)
  • Tzimis, Leonidas (EAHP)

Welcome

Approval of minutes of F2F meeting in Paris, Feb 2-3, 2012

User co-chair election

  • Jacqueline Surugue elected! Congratulations!
  • Term ends in August 2013


CAT-EU Bern

  • Critical Pharmacy vendor registration status
  • Any improvements of the situation?
  • Tasks out of last F2F:
  • Jacqueline: Contacts McKesson
  • Situation has not changed
  • No testing for CMPD and HMW
  • PRE, PADV, DIS can be tested
  • Pharmacy VIP Tour status
  • How many interested people could be activated?
  • Jürgen reports 5 registrations from Austria, with some other showing also interested
  • Marco has no answers until now, but he notes that people will decide very late about things like this
  • Event approved? Yes/No
  • Decision: The event will be held
  • If yes, who will be there to operate this event?
  • Jürgen, Marco, Viktor, Jacqueline (maybe), Leonidas (maybe)
  • Fixed core team: Jürgen, Marco, Viktor
  • Christian Hay requires number of participants for room reservations
  • We cannot say the number of participants right now, will assume to stay in the Pharmacy-meeting room (20 particants).
  • If participation gets beyond that we will do emergency reacting on that
  • F2F meeting at Bern
  • Any special requests for agenda?
  • Viktor: requests "Community" to be on Wednesday because a delegate from the Austrian Chamber of Pharmacists will attend


Schedule for season 2011/2012

  • General changes necessary due to IHE International publishing deadlines
  • Deliver to Mary for Public Comment publication: June 11, 2012
  • Publish for Public Comment: June 22, 2012
  • Public Comment end: July 22, 2012
  • Deliver to Mary for Trial Implementation publication: August 6, 2012
  • Publish for Trial Implementation: August 20, 2012
  • TCon Jun 6
  • According to Schedule document it should be at the 6th in Google calendar it’s at the 7th
  • Jürgen can’t attend at 7th and 6th is also hard – please move to Tue Jun 12.
  • Decisions:
  • TCon at Jun 6 moved to Jun 4
  • Release TFs to IHE secretary for publishing moved from Aug 15 to Aug 6
  • TF released moved from Aug 31 to Aug 20
  • Simon will update the Google calendar
  • Jürgen will inform IHE secretary about our changes in schedule


Report on active work items

  • Hospital Pharmacy
  • HMW Exceptional cases (Marc)
  • Ready to be balloted, wait for other CPs
  • Distribution and supply of items (Marc, Simon)
  • NOTE: Generated appropriate folder in "yr3" (recent documents shall be stored here!)
  • Status
  • Currently work on use-cases in sub-group
  • Documents available at
  • Medication catalog (e.g. Formulary) (Marc, Simon)
  • Last decision: Gathering more facts for decision making
  • Marc gathers more details on how the profile would look like in the manner of Lab
  • Jacqueline will call Jean-Christoph CAUVIN (Lab) to interview him about this
  • Marco contacts Robert Horn for hints from the SVS side
  • Status
  • Jean-Christoph Cauvin has been contacted, but dedicated TCon is still required for decision making
  • Improvements in HMW for scope and error-fixing (Marc)
  • Last decision: Marc will provide CPs
  • Status
  • Marc reports that he is still working on the CPs


  • Community Pharmacy
  • CMPD Exceptional cases and Refinement CMPD workflows (Jürgen)
  • No dedicated TCon yet, date for TCon should be arranged in this TCon
  • Decision: Jürgen proposes 3 dates for a doodle to Simon and Jürgen
  • CMPD: XDW at CPM (Jürgen)
  • On hold until item "CMPD Exceptional cases and Refinement CMPD workflows" is completed


  • Cross-domain and other
  • Use-case: Community – Hospital (Orlando)
  • Dedicated TCon about this work-item will be held
  • Leonidas proposes 3 dates for a doodle to Simon and Jürgen
  • Medication Documentation (Marc)
  • NOTE: Generated appropriate folder in "yr3" (recent documents shall be stored here!)
  • Status
  • Marco: Problems in proceeding because of cross-domain relationship with HL7 Pharmacy. There will not likely be a result in this season
  • Glossary work item (Marco)
  • Status
  • Marco: Proceeds slowly. Is low priority in HL7 Pharmacy. Marco tries to speed up.
  • Harmonizing profiles in spelling (Jürgen, Marc)
  • Status
  • Marc: not present
  • Jürgen: not started yet


Incoming new proposals

  • Status
  • No proposals received


Updates on other businesses to take care of

  • Monitoring and Syncing with PCD: (Perfusion administration) (Vassil, Marc, Jürgen)
  • Jürgen: Met Todd on HIMSS: He says that this is secondary priority now, because of profile work for publishing in PCD
  • Marketing USA (Jürgen, Charles Parisot, Ana, Marco, Scott, Vassil)
  • Report Jürgen: HIMSS, NCPDP, American Society of Health Systems Pharmacists
  • Marketing International
  • Report Jacqueline: Application for workshops at FIP congress in September 2013 in Dublin
  • Proposal was sent in due time. Next meeting in Den Haag next weekend -> news are expected there
  • More news will be reported in next TCon


Any other business

  • Request to create a "Technical Framework" based on the new IHE template
  • Should contain just the "common" chapters
  • Discussion:
  • Concern Jürgen: It could be confusing to release TFs without profiles in it
  • No volunteers for such a work item at the moment