Pharm Tech Minutes 2011.09.19
Webex T-Con 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM CEST – Central European Summer Time
- Karima Bourquard (In-System - FRANCE)
- Ana Estelrich (Phast - FRANCE) ana.esterlich (at) phast.fr
- Thierry Geraud (CareFusion - FRANCE)
- Simon Letellier (EAHP - FRANCE) sletellier (at) ihe.net
- Vassil Peytchev (EPIC - USA) vassil (at) epic.com
- Jose Costa Teixeira (Agfa Healthcare) jose.costateixeira (at) agfa.com
- Tzimis Leonidas (EAHP - Greece) tzileon (at) gmail.com
- Davide Usai (Phast - FRANCE) davide.usai (at) phast.fr
- Luca Zalunardo (Arsenal.IT - ITALY)
Discussion with GS1 about the scope of this White paper
Help HL7 to build better messages : add "receipt of product" in CH4/CH17 of HL7v2.x
White paper presentation
Initial state of this White Paper : it's a work in progress.
- the glossary is defined at level domain.
- More specific terms need to be defined in this white paper :
Product type, product tag, unit of dispense, unit of administration ...
- only inside hospitals
- included medication related products
- differents use cases for traceable products
- ordered or non-ordered products
- separate the supply workflow and the clinical workflow
- keep with the articulations of the workflows
- Must be able to demonstrate all the covered use cases variations
Discussion on coordination with others domains
- PCD (on administration reports)
- Radiology (on connection with logistics workflow)
New version with adjusted scopr will be publish for comments on the IHE FTP. Next discussion at the F2F meeting.