Pharm Tech Minutes 2010.07.22
- Jürgen Brandstätter, CodeWerk, Austria
- Simon Letellier, EAHP, France
- Vassil Peytchev, Epic, USA
- Jacqueline Surugue, EAHP, France
- Jose Costa Teixeira, Agfa Healthcare, Portugal
Pharmacy Profile Development
Jose start the definition of a common workflow supporting all types of transactions.
As expected in IHE process, HL7 messages will be high level defined.
Many items stay to be defined : patient ID, prescriber ID. This questions will be send out for input :
- what is mandatory ?
- what is optional ?
- A Community pharmacy practical question
about change of package at the dispensation stage. What are the regulatory issues with differents options of dispensed packages? How to manage an uncompleted dispensation ?
- Discussion and voting about proposal for architectural change
Goal : define where the business logics is located. 2 options : consumer side or repositories side. Need to define a new IHE actor to manage this business logics : the Community Pharmacy Manager. What is the current medication list of the patient ?
- Decision about the architectural change
Approval of the proposal: The participants of the TCon plus the following additional members who stated their approval per email: Viktor Hafner, Bas van Poppel, Orlando Rodrigues
-> The change is accepted, Jürgen will work out the CMPD profile in this direction
- Discussion about which information elements and sections should be included in a prescription (also their optionalities)
Prescription items on reimbursement are mandatory or optional ? Note : billing is out of scope. But we need to indicate reimbursement or not. It mean include external data from reimbursement system.
The discussion was started but aborted due to lack of time -> Jürgen will send out a for offline decision making
Vendor CoChair election
- Personal introduction of Jürgen Brandstätter
- Election until August 23, 2010
- Announcement of the new cochair at next TCon (August 26th 2010 - 16:00)
IHE Pharmacy webinar
- Planned Aug 24 2010 Pacific 8:30 / Est 11:30 / Paris 17:30 / India 21:00
Organization of the next F2F meeting
- planned in the EAHP VIP Offices (http://vipoffices.com) in Brussels 9 & 10th September 2010
The details and the list of hotels nearby will be sended soon on the mailing list.