Pharm Tech Agenda 2019.04.10
- Convenant St Anne
- 20 Place Sainte-Anne
- 35000 Rennes, France
- Phone: +33 2 99 45 90 50
Join IHE Pharmacy's WebEx meeting
Wed., April 10th at Thurs., April 11th, 2019, 9:00.... | 9 am
Paris (Europe Summer GMT + 02: 00)
Meeting Number: 234 934 563
Password : This meeting is not protected by a password.
+ 44-203-478-5289 UK Domestic Toll
Access code: 234 934 563
You need numbers or additional information? See international phone numbers .
09:00 - 09:30 Welcome
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Approval of minutes
09:30 - 10:30 Committee work
- Current version: Schedule v0.3
- F2F meeting June - Joint or Chania?
- Review and update Wiki
- Strategic goals
- Profile status discussion (public comment, final text, deprecated)
- Which profiles profiles could be set to "Final text"? Candidates? Criteria?
10:30 - 11:30 Webinar series
- Discussion to engage in a webinar-series (Esther)
- Work on webinar concept (Esther)
- Google doc: Webinar Concept 2019
- Two target audience identified:
- Technical perspective, Business perspective
11:30 - 11:45 --- Coffee break ---
11:45 - 12:15 Maintenance of MMA and UBP
- Review of profiles, identify sections of improvement
12:15 - 13:00 FHIR strategic discussion
- Update on Gemini (Jürgen)
- Update from on publication of FHIR-based IHE profiles (Jose)
- Future FHIR based work?
13:00 - 14:00 --- Lunch ---
14:00- 14:30 Update Pharmacy Domain Report
- Prepare and approve Domain report for IHE Intl board
14:30 - 15:30 Other strategic topics
- International Patient Summary
- Analyse needs and status in different countries
- e.g. Switzerland, Netherlands
- Update GS1 topics and marketing from IHE
15:30 - 15:45 --- Coffee break ---
15:45 - 16:15 Work-item "Pre-Prescription"
- Work and Change Proposal (Stephane)
16:15 - 17:30 Medication Information Sharing
- Strategic discussion on IDMP, Medication knowledge and supporting HL7 resources
- International Board asked us to think about IDMP
- Understanding the influence of IDMP
- EU Horizon 2020 project: "Upscaling the global identification of medicines"