Pharm Tech Agenda 2018.05.18
Agenda Joint meeting ISO, HL7, IHE, GS1
Friday, 18th May 2018, 9:00-16:00 CET
Registration site: https://www.formdesk.com/nictiz/meeting_on_pharmacy_may_18th
GS1 Knowledge Center
50825 Köln, Germany
Join WebEx meeting
Webex Meeting number: 230 163 049
Medication Knowledge topic
- Introduction from each SDO about their projects.
- FHIR Medication Knowledge resource
- Medication logical model & IDMP resources
- Relationship to IDMP, BR&R FHIR resources
- Clinical Decision Support:
- ISO/NP/DTS 22756 Requirements for a knowledge base for clinical decision support systems.
- HL7 project from Clinical Decision Support WG to create FHIR drug interactions resource(s)
Tracking and Tracing Topic
- IHE Profiles of Medication Administration and barcoding.
- Status and outstanding work and intentions for the coming period
- Supply of medication and devices,
- Upcoming regulations on traceability.
- ISO/NP/DTS 23261 'Requirements for accessing digital medicinal products information by using the existing data carrier’.
- Adverse Drug(Event) reporting during nursing rounds. Canadian project HL7v3 ADR
- Collaboration between HL7 and IHE.
- IHE Board and HL7 Board strategy.
- Tasks and roles, including ISO, GS1.
Updates from HL7:
- CDA universal templates for Medication sections/entries.
- Impact on IPS, IHE profiles.