Pharm Tech Agenda 2014.05.19
From IHE Wiki
CPs to process
- CP-PHARM-062, UNDO CP-PHARM-058: Relax usage of UCUM from SHALL to SHOULD
- CP-PHARM-063, Introduce a templateId for “Changed Dispense Item” structure and rename it to “Changed Dosing Information”
- CP-PHARM-064, Change definitions for data elements "Medication Code/Brand name" (extend to "Generic" code/name and Compounds)
- CP-PHARM-065, Enhance Medication packaging structure (subContent, expirationDate)
- CP-PHARM-066, Add new status: "SUSPEND"
- CP-PHARM-067, Clarify meaning of "Amounts of consumable to be dispensed" and "Quantity supplied" in the context of medicinal products containing multiple active ingredients
- CP-PHARM-068, Add more samples to Active Ingredient structure
- CP-PHARM-069, Add terms to glossary
- CP-PHARM-070, Align Purpose and Scope to Glossary
- CP-PHARM-071, Improve definition of "Patient instructions" and "Fulfillment instructions"
- CP-PHARM-072, Pharmacy Common Editorial Changes
All CPs are available for download at: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/TF_Maintenance-2014/CPs/Incoming
An overview about all Pharmacy CPs we’ve had so far is located at: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/Technical_Framework/CP%20Overview/CP%20Overview.xlsx