Pharm Tech Agenda 2011.12.15
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Approval of minutes of TCon Nov 17, 2011
Profile publishing status
- PRE/PADV/DIS: CPs incorporated and sent to Mary for final review and publishing
- HMW: CPs incorporation in progress
- CMPD: Ballot #2 in progress until Dec 19, incorporation starts immediately afterwards
Release within this year!! Mary is informed.
Schedule for season 2011/2012
- Minor changes due to errors:
- June 6th (is a Wednesday) to Thursday June 7th
- August 15th (public holiday day) to Thursday August 16th
- Outlook invitations for all events will be sent out soon
Roadmap and strategic planning
Information generated by Jürgen for DCC and sent out to group
- Roadmap: This document outlines goals and plans over the next 5-10 years and is available here : PHARM_Roadmap.
Strategic planning activities
- See the strategic planning activities of the IHE Pharmacy domain : PHARM_Strategic_Planning .
- Any comments?
Report to IHE International Board
- Report presented by Jürgen (in person) at board meeting Dec 7, 2011 at RSNA in Chicago
- Pharmacy group got applause for its tremendous performance J
- Editor: Marc
- Contributors: Marco, Stephen, Ellen (Ana steps out)
Use-case: Community – Hospital
- Editor: Orlando
- Contributors: Leonidas, Sebastiao, Viktor
HMW Exceptional cases
- 3 CPs received
- Proposal editor: Marc
CMPD: XDW at CPM
Refinement CMPD workflows
Distribution and supply of items (former: Hospital medication supply chain logistic)
- Proposal editor: Jose, Simon
- Contributors: Ana (can provide use-cases), Ellen, Marc, Marco
CMPD Exceptional cases
- Proposal editor: Jürgen
- Contributors: Viktor
Proposal: “Medication catalog (e.g. Formulary)”
Proposal: “Improvements in HMW for scope and error-fixing”
Other business to take care of:
Glossary work item
- Group: Marco, Jacqueline + HL7 Pharmacy group
Monitoring and Syncing with PCD: (Perfusion administration)
- Group: Vassil, Marc, Jürgen
- Group: Jürgen, Charles Parisot, Ana, Marco, Scott, Vassil
Other IHE domains
- Other IHE domains will be informed by Jürgen (at next DCC call)
- Contact person identified: Sandy Vance
- Already contacted by Jürgen
HL7 Meeting January
- Tom de Jong, Scott Robertson?
- Scott Robertson?
Any other business
- Information: At Dec 16, 2011 a conference will be held in Treviso/IT about XDW. In the afternoon Jürgen presents the CMPD use-case (via tele-presence).