Pharm Tech Agenda 2011.10.13
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome and round of introduction (5min)
Overview and (short) introduction about the topic (15min max.)
- Status in PHARM (Jürgen) - attached picture will be shown and explained
- Status in PCD (Todd?)
Start of discussion
- Overlaps and boundaries?
- Questions of Todd:
- The infusion-related systems that PCD profiles support include: BCMA (for point-of-care 5 rights verification), eMAR (for capturing when an administration is started) and a flow sheet / chart (time based chart that enables clinicians to view parameters from multiple sources - including devices - at a point in time)
- Do you use similar systems in Europe?
- Are there similar or additional systems that you use?
- Examples of real-world systems that implement the Pharmacy domain actors?
- Do you know of any differences between Pharmacy system integration / medication administration support in Europe vs. the U.S.?