Pharm Plan Minutes 2019.10.29
From IHE Wiki
Meeting details =
- 1 Location
- 2 WebEx details:
- 3 Minutes
- 3.1 09:00 - 09:15 Welcome
- 3.2 9:15- 10:00 Marketing and Promotion
- 3.3 10:15 - 10:45 FHIR strategic discussion
- 3.4 11:00- 11:45 CP 141 preprescription update
- 3.5 11:45 - 12:30 Maintenance of MMA
- 3.6 12:30 - 13:00 --- Lunch ---
- 3.7 13:00 - 14:00 Supply topics
- 3.8 14:00 - 15:30 Medication Lists
- 3.9 15:30 - Adjourn
- Louis Pradel Hospital
- meeting room n° 3, 10th floor
- Groupement Hospitalier Est
- 59 Boulevard Pinel
- 69677, BRON Cedex, Lyon
WebEx Online: 233 300 764
Audio : +44-203-478-5289 UK Domestic Toll
Entry code: 233 300 764
09:00 - 09:15 Welcome
- Simon Letellier
- Jacqueline Surugue
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Stephane Spahni
- Esther Peelen ( remote)
- Marc Robberecht ( remote)
- Leonidas Tzimis (remote)
- Michael Tan
9:15- 10:00 Marketing and Promotion
- Esther is now chair of the marcom of IHE Europe.
- the co-chairs have split tasks and each person has a seperate focus.
- Esther is focusing on coordination and strategy
- Question on the direction in Netherlands as well as IHE Europe.
- How to attract more people to IHE Pharmacy
- Broadcast our message from IHE Pharmacy
- Discussion to engage in a webinar-series (Esther)
- agree that promotion material would be necessary.
- interviews with stakeholders. ( users/ vendors).
- article to support the presentation of Leonidas at Goteborg.
- Jacqueline has written a paper ( plea) on interoperability for the e-health week. (Decision Sante )
- Jacqueline will send the document.
- Jacqueline is also looking for the old video from IHE Pharmacy in 2009. ( Cento Cento).
- Next week there will be a meeting of IHE Europe.
- Goals will be presented
- Survey will be held to find out what support is required.
- Marketing manager will have to implement the strategy. Currently 4 candidates.
- Work on webinar concept (Esther)
- Google doc: Webinar Concept 2019
10:15 - 10:45 FHIR strategic discussion
- Jose has provided a lot of idea's and input on IHE Publication approach, but he has received little support from IHE.
- The good will is present, but it does not materialize in decisions.
- HL7 is more open for his suggestions, but that is also because HL7 has a technical director ( Grahame Grieve) and a CTO ( Wayne Kubrick) who have the authority to make decisions.
- IHE is lacking the ability to make decisions.
- Governments like Germany see no need in IHE, because HL7 provides enough validation possibilities.
- Cross border topics like IPS or EVC could contain new opportunities for IHE.
11:00- 11:45 CP 141 preprescription update
- The CP has to go into ballot. Jose has not performed this task.
- Stephane has added 3 scenario's to the profile. The 3d scenario's is the preferred scenario.
- After discussion about exceptional status of dispenses not fullfilled we vote to go into ballot with the CP.
- The group has approved unanimously in favor of the updated proposal.
- IHE Pharmacy will put this CP141 into ballot.
- Jose has to approach Mary to put out the ballot.
- action Jose.
11:45 - 12:30 Maintenance of MMA
- Review of profiles, identify sections of improvement.
- The updated material from Sardegna is still on the laptop of Jose.
- We lacked the time to look further into the Word document.
- Jose prefers to switch to the new publication method.
12:30 - 13:00 --- Lunch ---
13:00 - 14:00 Supply topics
- Should we consider other standards than GS1. For example UBL? Christian Hay has opposed to this, becasue it is not explained any further in the white paper.
- Proposal to publish the whitepaper of Supply.
- A whitepaper does not need to be balloted, but we can invite people to give comment.
- Vote on the publication: 8 approve, no abstentions and no one oppose.
- Next step is for Jose to Mary Jungers to publish the whitepaper.
- Jose will ask Mary what the procedure is to publish for public comment.
- The other members would like to know when they can spread the white paper.
- Need to attract attention for the supply whitepaper at the EAHP.
14:00 - 15:30 Medication Lists
- Medication Lists FHIR profiles
- Australia has published a FHIR profile of medication list for my Medication list. This is shown as an example.
- We should start with ISO DTR 20381 as a basis to make functional requirements with functional models.
- What purpose would these functional models fulfill? According to Jose this would provide clarification on the definitions of components and requirements of medication lists.
- The ISO documents of TS_19293 do already provide clear definitions on prescriptions and dispenses.
- Jose will write a new work item proposal.
- Michael is not convinced of the necessity of this content profile, but will not block the project.
- Stephane will try to convince Swiss partners to fund the project.