Pharm Plan Minutes 2018.09.26
From IHE Wiki
Join IHE Pharmacy's GoToMeeting
or go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join and paste 135 150 997
- Jurgen Brandstaetter
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Christoph Gessner
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Marc Robberecht
- Stephane Spahni
- Michael Tan
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Current version:
- This will discussed in Amsterdam
- New Work Item Adverse Drug Reporting File:New Work Item ADR.docx
- to be discussed i Amsterdamn
- F2F Meeting on 17-18 October GS1 office Amsterdam
- Main topic was about the F2F meeting.
- request from Esther is placed on the agenda on day 1 and day 2.
- Gemini project is still on going. Immunization could be a pilot. The other is radiology.
- Immunization might be a CDA track.
- IHE Pharmacy is intending to pick up ADR as a NWI. Does this involve PCC and QRPH?
- HL7 is also active on ADR. They are even discussing Implementation guides.
- Michael will be in Baltimore to follow these discussion. This activity might overlap with our intentions on an IHE Profile.
- IHE Pharmacy should limit their scope to Medication interactions.
- Discussion on the status of the IHE FHIR publication
- Jose is making good progress and ready to test publication methods, but there is no IHE platform.
- There are 2 options:
- publish in Simplifier from Firely
- Use Open Source tools to publish on a formal IHE server ( does not exist yet).
- The publication workgroup is waiting for decisions. Jose will suggest to Chris Carr and Didi Davies to raise this question at the board.
- The pub workgroup should submit a proposal for either of the 2 options.
Existing pending proposals
Any other business
Michael asks Marc and Christoph and Leonidas whether Belgium, Germany and Greece are interested for the Adverse Event Reporting. Marc will inquire once more with his contact.